Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TECH N9NE - THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE (PART 1)

TECH N9NE - THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE (PART 1)

Ok. I've got a little project worked up. First off, let me say :
    Time and time again, Tech N9ne has said that he does not have any negative feelings towards piracy. He is trying to spread his music to the masses, and if you don't have the spare cash to cop Sickology, I doubt he'd mind that much. Plus, we can go with the whole "Well it happens anyway" argument.

My other thread, OLD TECH TRACKS AVAILABLE HERE, was a test experiment, and it seems to have popped off very nicely. Like I said on there, me, Lovebucketz, and Battman have possibly the biggest Tech N9ne collection ever seen when combined..But my idea is to take all of that - ORGANIZE IT, and release it to the masses. The real problem is organizing, I'm very OCD with iTunes, so everything has to be labeled correctly, atist, other people featured, etc.

So, I haven't done much updating on my collection recently, so here's my request to you all. Post the Tech songs you have that you think the rest of us haven't heard. There's a pretty good chance I've got most of em, but who knows...Lovebuckets has been dropping some stuff I haven't heard (Saute, etc), so Ima have to get his latest source. =P

This is Part 1. The announcement. Part 2 will be the track listing. Hopefully it'll be done by Sunday. Part 3 will be the release.

A quick estimate of what I have right now...Not including Tech's official albums, instrumentals, or acapellas, I've got 185 songs (12.6 hours) of Tech tracks. I'll be starting on the labeling today and hunting youtube for some remixes we may or may not have heard.

Alrighty guys, tell me whatcha got so we can get this package going. (titles, don't upload the files)

my "Other" folder of tech n9ne is up to 237 right now. And that is also not his albums. Just underground and rare shit. So maybe you should add me to that list of best collections. lol I would post but i wouldnt know where to begin. I know there is shit i havnt heard cause i used to have more but my computer crashed 3 years ago and i lost it all. I have most of it back but there is alot i know i still dont have wich makes me very angry. lol I would love to do this cause i want my shit as big as possible

Same. A lot of Tech N9ne tracks are just renamed wrongly tho. Sprung, Biank Zone, and Biank Zone are all the same thing. Either way, if you've got MSN, AIM, or YIM, I can add you and we can work on getting this collection sorted through.

Still have to get Lovebuckets in here, he hunts HARD for his shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Crowe
    my "Other" folder of tech n9ne is up to 237 right now. And that is also not his albums. Just underground and rare shit. So maybe you should add me to that list of best collections. lol I would post but i wouldnt know where to begin. I know there is shit i havnt heard cause i used to have more but my computer crashed 3 years ago and i lost it all. I have most of it back but there is alot i know i still dont have wich makes me very angry. lol I would love to do this cause i want my shit as big as possible

I dont have msn or anything just You tube and this. I know Lovebuckets did throw me some surprises that i hadnt heard. lol that kid has alot. I added him on you tube because of it then i came here and people were talkin about him. lol that is funny. I will work on makin a list of my shit though and I will get it to you some way when its done in a day or so. but i have one prob. im using vista basic and it will not let me change the artist on most of my tracks.
    You know y that is?

Dunno, I do all my shit in iTunes. Vista has a ton of problems tho, google it, I'd bet money someone else is having the same issue, lol. And yeh, Lovebucketz gave me his source and I grabbed all of that shit, but either I missed a link or he found a new leak, Ima hit him up whenever he logs online.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Crowe
    I dont have msn or anything just You tube and this. I know Lovebuckets did throw me some surprises that i hadnt heard. lol that kid has alot. I added him on you tube because of it then i came here and people were talkin about him. lol that is funny. I will work on makin a list of my shit though and I will get it to you some way when its done in a day or so. but i have one prob. im using vista basic and it will not let me change the artist on most of my tracks.
    You know y that is?

I'm OCD with my itunes too. SO don't feel like your the only one. Haha

So are we gonna be able to download this stuff or just listen to it on youtube?

It's not even finished and sorted, it's gonna be downloadable, with instrumentals, acapellas, and official albums included. It'll prolly need to be split into pieces, but no way in hell I'm uploading 200+ videos to youtube, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud

I got like 300 something Tech songs. Im not just going to go crazy for posting shit up. But I will contribute some songs here and there

Fuck ya dude, good fuckin plan

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisn
    It's not even finished and sorted, it's gonna be downloadable, with instrumentals, acapellas, and official albums included. It'll prolly need to be split into pieces, but no way in hell I'm uploading 200+ videos to youtube, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud