Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lets settle this

lets settle this

alright, when eminem is mentioned on here its generally 'fuck feminem' or 'eminem is the greatest', yall argue too much, relax. i understand this is techs site but is it really that big of a deal? i think eminem is pretty sick and relapse is tight, just my opinion. for those of you who say shit like 'fuck anyone who likes em' and other dumb shit like that, go ahead and ask tech, if you meet him in person, what he thinks of eminem. juggalos, if yall like that sick and dark sound of twiztid or icp then listen to eminems dark tracks, i bet some of yall like it. thats its, and dont comment if you're just gunna trip out.

Agreed. I'm a juggalo but was an Eminem fan before I even knew who ICP or even Tech N9ne were.

good luck with that homie

same with me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Agreed. I'm a juggalo but was an Eminem fan before I even knew who ICP or even Tech N9ne were.

People just need to stop hating on this site (...like that will happen, lol). Almost every thread I've seen has some unnecessary hate in it.

yea bro i know it. i put this up wanting an actual discussion but im sure sometime someone will talk some shit haha.

People just need to stop hating on this site (...like that will happen, lol). Almost every thread I've seen has some unnecessary hate in it.

Same here. man. I'm down wit the clown, but that boy good.

i just dont see what yall like bout dude it has othing to do with icp vs em
    he sucks but yall ppl gobble it up and wonder why theres sooooo much thrash on the radio

Most, if not all of his songs have great use of multi's, wordplay, & some metaphors. The only thing I see wrong with him is his lack of concept that he has like half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by CaStiK61
    i just dont see what yall like bout dude it has othing to do with icp vs em
    he sucks but yall ppl gobble it up and wonder why theres sooooo much thrash on the radio

I'm sorry, but the best line I ever heard on any rap song is "you think I won't choke no whore til the vocal cords won't work in the throat no more?" That's gotta be the hardest shit I ever heard. But this dude is right...listen to ems dark shit and yall might like it. I'm just saying, if violent j said that line, I think all u juggalos would love it. And even though ems on mainstream radio and shit, doesn't mean that all his shit is mainstream. Listen to the song "kim" and tell me that's mainstream...I bet there's not one person on here that would say that.