Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who thinks that Spice 1 should sign with strange?

Who thinks that Spice 1 should sign with strange?

hell fuckin yes, spice 1 was my fave rapper in the 90's he was so sick, i got all his shit, but 4 sum reason after he left jive his music started downclining???.....i thnk he was jus puttin out 2much shit 2 fast, he kinda lost his magic, i havent got 2 many of his latest cd's but i thnk signing with strange would kill the game, he's by far one of the most underrated rappers of all fuckin time, i luv spice1!!...good post man!!.....strange, plz try and sign my muthafucka spice, him tech, lynch, krizz, and kut will take over 4 good!!!!!!!!!

Hell ya! They already put out a song together, and it is tight!

ive heard tht back in the day, its pretty dope, i thnk they could do much better tho, is tht the only song they got 2gether????

i think his best album was the black bossalini, wut bout u??
    but hes got a gang of dope fuckin songs

I think so, I know he did a song with Grave Plot called Street Life

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    ive heard tht back in the day, its pretty dope, i thnk they could do much better tho, is tht the only song they got 2gether????

HE ALSO DID SOME COLABS WITH E-40, AND TUPAC "JEALOUS GOT ME STRAPPED" ON THIS ALBUM

<p ="text-align: left;">
    AMERIKKKAS NIGHTMARE
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    i think his best album was the black bossalini, wut bout u??
    but hes got a gang of dope fuckin songs

fuck yea i got all his shit, tht cd is fuckin ic, every song on tht bitch is tite, 187 he wrote, dope. spice1 the album, dope, the last cd of his i got was tha rida, not 2 great but, tht cd..damn i 4got wut its called but the joint with mjg, called chocolate phillie was fuckinj dope as fuck, and thte immortalized album was hot 2, spiceberg slim was sick, did u get the cd dying 2 ball? i havent heard it, wonder if it was anygood.

whoa lol give spice some love thats great if you ask me SPICEBERG SLIM was his best cd i know every word to every song on that cd it would be nice if he went with strange but i cant see it happen cuz he just started up his own lable and signed a few guyz go 2 www.dubcnn.com and right at the home page there is 35 min inteview its only like a week old

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/spice1-09/
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeindave213
    whoa lol give spice some love thats great if you ask me SPICEBERG SLIM was his best cd i know every word to every song on that cd it would be nice if he went with strange but i cant see it happen cuz he just started up his own lable and signed a few guyz go 2 www.dubcnn.com and right at the home page there is 35 min inteview its only like a week old