Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: does tech still thizz or blow trees, he doesn't talk about that anymore just drinkin.

does tech still thizz or blow trees, he doesn't talk about that anymore just drinkin.

I'm pretty sure I can hear In his flow he sober

he only tried weed once along time ago and said he didnt like it
    Krizz and Kutt dont smoke either

IDK if he still is doing the X

Strange is the Cleanest lable out there and ever since the little insodent in spokane they have all been blessed and no1 on the label dose shit anymore sept drink .....alot ...lol

He is now. But CaStiK61 you are way off about the trying weed once my dude. He used to play in Lincoln, NE and Omaha, NE all the time and at the Grove in Lincoln they would take peoples blunts from the croud and chief that shit right on stage.

He stopped smoking weed because he almost o.d. on weed brownies

thats what he told me at the Strange Noize tour, and kaliko said he never even tried
    Quote Originally Posted by David
    He is now. But CaStiK61 you are way off about the trying weed once my dude. He used to play in Lincoln, NE and Omaha, NE all the time and at the Grove in Lincoln they would take peoples blunts from the croud and chief that shit right on stage.

He smoked weed until Yukmouth smoked him out....40 Blunts in one day and then he ate magic brownies...he got too high and hasent smoked since.

Quote Originally Posted by CaStiK61

Link?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    He smoked weed until Yukmouth smoked him out....40 Blunts in one day and then he ate magic brownies...he got too high and hasent smoked since.

I hear ya, but he is just careful about what he says now because he is trying to get paid. The perfect example of this is if you watch the More Power DVD he explains how he came about his name. He said he wanted to be named after a gun that reflected the way he spit. He wanted to use Mac 10 but couldnt for obvious reasons, so he went with tech n9ne. Now that he has gotten recognition, he says that the name Tech is short for Technique and the number 9 is the number of completion. LMAO. Its funny to me because he knows damn well hes bullshittin. He has to say that to avoid controversy. If you dont believe me just watch the more power DVD and then watch the T9X DVD.
    thats what he told me at the Strange Noize tour, and kaliko said he never even tried
    Quote Originally Posted by David

this is true... and naw he doesnt fuck with X anymore or blow smoke cause of the yukmouth inccident

Quote Originally Posted by AJ