Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best foreign colab.

best foreign colab.

techs been all over the world, my personal foreign colab favorite was Chaza ft Tech on Dark Places sick song especially since i don't understand Turkish. whats your favorite

here it is

dark place's is dope tech goes hard on it but i have no idea wtf tht guy is saying......makes it hard 4 me 2 call it the best when idk wtf hes saying////beats sick as fuck 2

Mizery I found the lyrics for that song somewhere. It was dope as fuck. I will try and find them again and post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    dark place's is dope tech goes hard on it but i have no idea wtf tht guy is saying......makes it hard 4 me 2 call it the best when idk wtf hes saying////beats sick as fuck 2

oh kool so it transilates in english? tht be cool, and techs verse was sick as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Mizery I found the lyrics for that song somewhere. It was dope as fuck. I will try and find them again and post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany

hell yeah, i always wondered what chaza was sayin although its kinda cool havin no idea too

I like L.O.C. - "Just A Girl" but Techs only on the chorus tho...he shoulds had a verse

Some of the translation for Dark Places, found it on YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSNqYf45A40
    Part 1

tech n9ne and ceza we are on the ground thats my fate all beatiful things is a dream,
    if I can't find my path in this dark place I'd close my eyes and speak to my god hallelujah
    look back its a long way and dark , all days ends with darkness , where are my friends ,
    no one minds the death but earth is awating us all, I can neither look ahead nor find my way
    I stand with both feets strong on the ground. (so am confident) they atached me from the side,

Part 2
    and i hit them with my seal, before you go into a trap draw your AS ,
    everyone thinks they can rap but they disgraced himself,
    we suprised them with our raps ,we are the best fuck the rest
    Missouri Kansas, Istanbul full gas!mega power, we are a legend all over the world..
    my light was my rap, my light was my mother, she was my one and only light R.I.P,
    the rest was my hate dark places My address is also known, Dont wait me..
    I'm gone with the train..

sick stuff, whats AS? full gas mega power! fuck ya

Quote Originally Posted by Gurtej Arora
    Some of the translation for Dark Places, found it on YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSNqYf45A40

Part 1

tech n9ne and ceza we are on the ground thats my fate all beatiful things is a dream,

if I can't find my path in this dark place I'd close my eyes and speak to my god hallelujah

look back its a long way and dark , all days ends with darkness , where are my friends ,

no one minds the death but earth is awating us all, I can neither look ahead nor find my way

I stand with both feets strong on the ground. (so am confident) they atached me from the side,

Part 2

and i hit them with my seal, before you go into a trap draw your AS ,

everyone thinks they can rap but they disgraced himself,

we suprised them with our raps ,we are the best fuck the rest

Missouri Kansas, Istanbul full gas!mega power, we are a legend all over the world..

my light was my rap, my light was my mother, she was my one and only light R.I.P,

the rest was my hate dark places My address is also known, Dont wait me..

I'm gone with the train..

The guy who translated didn't have great English (so he claimed), but I think he meant Semi-Automatic. It's obviously a gun,at least.