Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chamillionaire

Chamillionaire

Anyone here like him? Check out "Up Your Speed" off Hangin with Mr. Koopa. The real reason for this thread is to ask if anyone knows anything about Venom, on his twitter he posted "NO VENOM?"

Thoughts?

Cham is dope

Hell yeah cham is hella dope. Idk bout venom yet tho I heard its suppossed 2 drop early this summer more and likely in june but idk. But he said it is his best work. But his mixtape messaihs r hella raw tho he's 1 of my favorite rappers

Chamillionaire seems dope. I haventheard too much of his shit but from the stuff I heard he seems very good. I think him and Tech should do something. Chamillionaire seems like a rapper that would do tracks with people who are dope but it doesnt matter if they are in the mainstream or not.

Someone tell me what I need to check out from Chamillionaire. Like his best mixtapes and shit.

Well cham aint really "mainstream". He aint wit a mainstram record label he made his own label and its chamilitary records so that's wut I'm sayin he should do like a fti song but cham don't cuss in his raps tho that's wuts hella tite bout him and his punchlines r hella raw

Do u know what mixtapes I should check out from him

He is sorta mainstream, hes signed to Universal so thats pretty major label lol

and to the other dude check out Sound of Revenge, Ultimate Victory, Hangin with Mr. Koopa, I am Legend, Mixtape Messiah 1-6 everything is dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    Well cham aint really "mainstream". He aint wit a mainstram record label he made his own label and its chamilitary records so that's wut I'm sayin he should do like a fti song but cham don't cuss in his raps tho that's wuts hella tite bout him and his punchlines r hella raw

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    Do u know what mixtapes I should check out from him
    just check the sound of revenge , ultimate victory and all of his mixtape messiah parts

mixtape messiah 1 was the first CD i bought of his... its a 3 disk cd and its dope. he has at least 5 diss tracks to mike jones (which are all dope tracks and expose mike jones), and also you should peep sound of revenge. his most popular song from sound of revenge is ridin dirty, but he has better songs IMO off that cd. i dont like ultimate victory as much but u can take a look at some songs like Welcome to the south, Pimp mode and Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    Someone tell me what I need to check out from Chamillionaire. Like his best mixtapes and shit.