Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sumn Like a Pimp

Sumn Like a Pimp

I don't know if anybody has heard Paul Walls new album, Fast Life. Don't really like Paul Wall, I honestly only got the CD for the single Krizz Kaliko and Tech N9ne song haha. Any way, I was curious if anybody knew where I could find the lyrics? If you haven't heard this track getting the album is worth just this one hard ass track, it's a fuckin banger. Normally I can understand Techs flow, on this verse dude is straight spitting tongue twisters I don't have the ear to understand it as clearly as I'd like. So, if one of you do, would you be kind enough to at very least type out Techs verse if not the whole song would be appreciated. You can hit me up on aim screen name is "twiztid", I'll try to check back on this thread as much as possible. Thanks!

-Raphael

Bump

he is asking for the lyrics, not telling us about the song. thanks for the links though bro.

also, no i dont know the lyrics. ive been looking for them to. cause i wanna know what tech says at the end of his verse where he spits words with S's like fucking fire. its intense. usually lyrics wont surface till the album comes out, just wait a few days after the album comes out.

Word, keep this thread updated if anybody wants to post them before the album release.

-Raphael

Take the effort to decipher the lyrics instead of waiting for someone else to do the work for you. lol.

I've tried this sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Take the effort to decipher the lyrics instead of waiting for someone else to do the work for you. lol.

OK, nevermind then. I thought you were just one of those lazy ass people always asking for lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael
    I've tried this sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy

Haha, nope just need help he spits some insane shit on that track It even blew me away for Tech N9ne.

Paul Wall discouraged me from listening. I'm listening now.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael
    Haha, nope just need help he spits some insane shit on that track It even blew me away for Tech N9ne.

DAMN!!! Tech straight ate this track up and then spit it back out in tongues and then ate it again. Paul Wall's whack as hell. "candy red like elmo" WTF!?!