Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Need Some Opinions Cause I Dont Wanna Waste My Time

I Need Some Opinions Cause I Dont Wanna Waste My Time

although i am a juggalo and im down with tha clown til im dead in tha ground, i downloaded eminems new cd relapse cause i heard it sounded like his old school stuff before he got all pop and faggy soundin just bitchin about his daughter and stuff. well is it true that its kinda like his old school shit cause if its no good i dont wanna listen 2 it. and please no OMG! emiz da shit how dare u ? him kinda shit i actually wanna hear some opinions. thanks ya'll

-HeadTrauma Tha Juggalo
    {SV Soopa Villain}

I'm not now nor have ever been a fan of eminem.

well i used to listen 2 him until he got all bitchy and such. like the slim shady lp was pretty wicked and tha marshall mathers lp had some ok songs but everything sense has blown big fuckin dick lol

i dont know really....
    my thoughts on the album are just to let the world know that em is still here..and shit...
    when i first heard his first single ..was it crack a bottle..mayne i was blown away not in a positive way eithier...caus ei never heard anythin so pathetic from eminem shit i know he could of did better i was thiking....you know i just wasnt feeling it...
    i love the old em...tha i just dont give a fuck em...i think he just lost that talent he once had...which was to FUcKING blow your mind away with his quick witted metaphors and them silly ass elvis impressions....or some shit i dont know...but i think im just gonna wait until i see the cd in somone elses Cd player to actually listen to it...cause i dont think ima buy the fucker..

well i cant lie i downloaded it cause i deffinatly wasnt gonna buy it after hearin his last few albums. im a few songs in and it isnt terrible. tha songs are actually not that bad but tha chourses are horrible in most of the songs

To me his songs don't really have any meaning

shit...i dont know now...
    mayne i was hopin that this cd was gonna be fresh as fuck...not like a Fucking Cd just show how mainstream he could be...
    fucking dre is telling him that this shit sounds HOT

most of them dont but the ones that do are pretty good

feminem aint nuttin but a top 40 pussy rap, popstar byatch

now he is...but old skool em he would rip ICP up....no shit for reals though im not tryin to turn this into a thread about whos better Em or ICP....its just the truth i gots love for ICP..story telling was dope as fuck..thats why i love them dudes..
    but yeah..eminem back in his blonde.. boy band hating days..he would of torn them up..

Quote Originally Posted by ImpaleR
    feminem aint nuttin but a top 40 pussy rap, popstar byatch