Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Strictly Strange Dvd..

  1. #1

    Strictly Strange Dvd..

    Have ya'll heard of it? i was lookin in the XXL magazine and there was a sickology add with all the upcoming releases...When we were waitin to get in to see the strictly strange tour they came out to the line waitin witha big ass camera and tech with his bodyguard talkin with us..NE1 else have this happen in there town?

  2. #2
    damn homie where the fuck u been, i thought we lost u again...lol...wuts been up?
    and naw he aint came here yet, but imma be lookin 4 it, i want sum airtime...lol

  3. #3
    lol...i went up to kansas and i left my comp at my momz...im back though

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    damn homie where the fuck u been, i thought we lost u again...lol...wuts been up?
    and naw he aint came here yet, but imma be lookin 4 it, i want sum airtime...lol

  4. #4
    Senior Member Andrew34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    439
    I posted this months ago from that same ad in Murder Dog Magazine.

  5. #5
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    in vip in kc they was filmin it and me and my mom and friends was in there so we SHOULD be on the dvd it was the first time i met tech last year. so i hope i see myself lol

  6. #6
    Senior Member T94LIFE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    204
    Cant wait for that. First time I ever saw Tech was on the Absolute Power Bonus DVD. Just got done blazin and my friend put it on. After Tech's first verse of "This Ring", I knew who my favorite musician was. Not to mention that I was blown away by his red hair. I didnt know who the hell this crazy guy was but it was a moment that changed my life. Straight up.

  7. #7
    currently there is talk of releasin the Strictly strange DVD as maybe a bonus dvd with K.O.D. , but this is only in the talks currently. Hope you technicians are enjoyin SICKOLOGY.

  8. #8
    if u buy sickology 101 you'll see on the inside booklet it says the dvd will be released in july. K.O.D. comes out in october.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight
    currently there is talk of releasin the Strictly strange DVD as maybe a bonus dvd with K.O.D. , but this is only in the talks currently. Hope you technicians are enjoyin SICKOLOGY.

  9. #9
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    if u buy sickology 101 you'll see on the inside booklet it says the dvd will be released in july. K.O.D. comes out in october.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight
    currently there is talk of releasin the Strictly strange DVD as maybe a bonus dvd with K.O.D. , but this is only in the talks currently. Hope you technicians are enjoyin SICKOLOGY.

    things can and are subject to change. like the website in the inside that aint real. club9.com

  10. #10
    Senior Member David53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    462
    Yep. when I went to the strange noize tour a couple years ago this dude was filming during the meet and greet, then again outside the venue when everyone was in line and he said it would make the next dvd. Me and my brother both have tech tats. He has the barcode cross on his forearm and I have the snake and bat logo on my shoulder. I was pumped up thinkin it would be on the next dvd. well the psycumentary came out and nada. Hell, there wasnt even any concert footage on that dvd. Im not complaining, cause I love that dvd. Especially the part where homeboy was makin fun of Travis. That shit had me laughing so hard. But Rain I wouldnt count on bein on that dvd homeboy. I think they just kind of archive that stuff and use it for home videos.

Similar Threads

  1. strictly strange
    By Juice in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 11:31 PM
  2. Strictly Strange Art
    By Chains in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 10:12 PM
  3. Strictly STRANGE DVD!!!!!!!
    By TechnicianN9NE! in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 05:04 AM
  4. strictly strange dvd
    By NathanMcComb in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 03:06 AM
  5. Strange Noize/Strictly Strange VIPs!
    By SyNiKaL in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •