Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strictly Strange Dvd..

Strictly Strange Dvd..

Have ya'll heard of it? i was lookin in the XXL magazine and there was a sickology add with all the upcoming releases...When we were waitin to get in to see the strictly strange tour they came out to the line waitin witha big ass camera and tech with his bodyguard talkin with us..NE1 else have this happen in there town?

damn homie where the fuck u been, i thought we lost u again...lol...wuts been up?
    and naw he aint came here yet, but imma be lookin 4 it, i want sum airtime...lol

lol...i went up to kansas and i left my comp at my momz...im back though

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    damn homie where the fuck u been, i thought we lost u again...lol...wuts been up?
    and naw he aint came here yet, but imma be lookin 4 it, i want sum airtime...lol

I posted this months ago from that same ad in Murder Dog Magazine.

in vip in kc they was filmin it and me and my mom and friends was in there so we SHOULD be on the dvd it was the first time i met tech last year. so i hope i see myself lol

Cant wait for that. First time I ever saw Tech was on the Absolute Power Bonus DVD. Just got done blazin and my friend put it on. After Tech's first verse of "This Ring", I knew who my favorite musician was. Not to mention that I was blown away by his red hair. I didnt know who the hell this crazy guy was but it was a moment that changed my life. Straight up.

currently there is talk of releasin the Strictly strange DVD as maybe a bonus dvd with K.O.D. , but this is only in the talks currently. Hope you technicians are enjoyin SICKOLOGY.

if u buy sickology 101 you'll see on the inside booklet it says the dvd will be released in july. K.O.D. comes out in october.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight
    currently there is talk of releasin the Strictly strange DVD as maybe a bonus dvd with K.O.D. , but this is only in the talks currently. Hope you technicians are enjoyin SICKOLOGY.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    if u buy sickology 101 you'll see on the inside booklet it says the dvd will be released in july. K.O.D. comes out in october.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight

things can and are subject to change. like the website in the inside that aint real. club9.com

Yep. when I went to the strange noize tour a couple years ago this dude was filming during the meet and greet, then again outside the venue when everyone was in line and he said it would make the next dvd. Me and my brother both have tech tats. He has the barcode cross on his forearm and I have the snake and bat logo on my shoulder. I was pumped up thinkin it would be on the next dvd. well the psycumentary came out and nada. Hell, there wasnt even any concert footage on that dvd. Im not complaining, cause I love that dvd. Especially the part where homeboy was makin fun of Travis. That shit had me laughing so hard. But Rain I wouldnt count on bein on that dvd homeboy. I think they just kind of archive that stuff and use it for home videos.