Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What did tech sell in his first week?

  1. #1
    Senior Member NNutHowze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    147

    What did tech sell in his first week?

    Did we get him a millie again?

  2. #2
    Senior Member l<ingJuelz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    574
    we never got him a milli sold on a single album....killer put him over a milli over all other cd sales

  3. #3
    KOD is gonna blow those numbers out the window!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich The Rocker
    first week of sickiology 101 : close to 25,000 copies
    Killer 1st week: 13,000 copies

  4. #4
    Fuck that, street promo is the way to do it, I know if I saw a commercial on MTV for some rapper's album that I didn't know of... I wouldn't give a fuck about it. Then again, I haven't watched MTV since Beavis & Butthead was canceled, lol

    Quote Originally Posted by nokaoi
    yea. i think so too .. tech need to promote that shit to the fullest .. he should do what pyschopathic did a long time ago and buy some commercial time on mtv


    i guess its the only way they could get on but it was a good idea or bet maybe better i dunno just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire
    KOD is gonna blow those numbers out the window!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich The Rocker
    first week of sickiology 101 : close to 25,000 copies
    Killer 1st week: 13,000 copies

  5. #5
    Fuck MTV! Tech is doin just fine without being on that bitch of a network.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Fuck that, street promo is the way to do it, I know if I saw a commercial on MTV for some rapper's album that I didn't know of... I wouldn't give a fuck about it. Then again, I haven't watched MTV since Beavis & Butthead was canceled, lol


    Quote Originally Posted by nokaoi
    yea. i think so too .. tech need to promote that shit to the fullest .. he should do what pyschopathic did a long time ago and buy some commercial time on mtv

    i guess its the only way they could get on but it was a good idea or bet maybe better i dunno just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire
    KOD is gonna blow those numbers out the window!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich The Rocker
    first week of sickiology 101 : close to 25,000 copies
    Killer 1st week: 13,000 copies

  6. #6
    Senior Member GSPMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    228
    there were commercials on mtv for both everready and killer if you guys didnt kno

  7. #7
    Senior Member GRIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    293
    Where did you get 13,000 from? Killer sold over 30,000 its first week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich The Rocker
    first week of sickiology 101 : close to 25,000 copies
    Killer 1st week: 13,000 copies

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIP
    Where did you get 13,000 from? Killer sold over 30,000 its first week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich The Rocker
    first week of sickiology 101 : close to 25,000 copies
    Killer 1st week: 13,000 copies
    I was about to say this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member GRIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    293
    Ha Beavis and Butthead wuz the shit!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    Fuck that, street promo is the way to do it, I know if I saw a commercial on MTV for some rapper's album that I didn't know of... I wouldn't give a fuck about it. Then again, I haven't watched MTV since Beavis & Butthead was canceled, lol

    Quote Originally Posted by nokaoi
    yea. i think so too .. tech need to promote that shit to the fullest .. he should do what pyschopathic did a long time ago and buy some commercial time on mtv

    i guess its the only way they could get on but it was a good idea or bet maybe better i dunno just a thought
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire
    KOD is gonna blow those numbers out the window!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich The Rocker
    first week of sickiology 101 : close to 25,000 copies
    Killer 1st week: 13,000 copies

Similar Threads

  1. Tech Jersey for sell
    By Dan901 in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 09:07 PM
  2. tech n9ne a sell out??
    By jamesramirez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 04:43 AM
  3. Tech CD sell out?
    By iAMuSIK in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 01:24 AM
  5. did tech sell out??
    By baby_native in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •