Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: THE CONTEST!!!!

THE CONTEST!!!!

What's good people? Ok here it is. Since the movie 8 mile came out back in the day people all stated to jump on the bandwagon and have their litlle battles all over, it might even could have been on your local radio station giving the MC's maybe 30 seconds or so in 2 rounds or what ever the case. I still see a little bit of that now adays but it's like "send your song to the radio and listen to our local spot you might hear your song play" or some stupid thing like that.

I always felt that they should get a producer to make a beat. Have 2 MC's or 2 groups write to the beat and the best song wins and get to play in rotation with the rest of the music they play on the radio. I always thought that would be the best thing to do. If they wanted to do anything or really gave a shit about the local artist they could do that. But they don't.(F.T.I.)

Well being that the net has changed everything that is music today i was wanting to know what you people think about doing that here on therealtechn9ne.com? why not do it on the Mr. Fuck You Man's website I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

why bring the web into it you ask? well, here is the catch. As the ones who are continuing to support music and do so wih such passion. We could fight to get the winners to be on the next Tech n9ne callabo's cd.

this will take a while to do but anything is possible and it will give everyone a chance to vote and see who they would like to see on the album since so many people have a voice and like to express it loud here in the forums.

I say If we do it we will all have to vote for the beat so it will give all the dope producers who are not heard a chance to get their beats out there. Once the beat is voted on we can posted it for the MC;s to write to. this will hae to be a fair voting. we have to vote for the dopest song because it's tight not because you know the person because some people don't have jobs or school or anything else to do but be on the net 24 hours a day and that could be the reason a bullshit artist could make the cut.

well I think this will be fucken a one of a kind thing and a dope chance for someone to get the shit they deserve. or even get some head to turn. hit me up and let me know what you think and if it can be done.

let me know who is down. STRANGE!

Well I'm a download photoshop on this computer so I can make some at least decent graphics for the site but if we're going to do it we need to figure out staff and then a website title and what not. Either way I'm down to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaLTB
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    I think we should all create a ning devoted to independent upcoming rappers. With an organized forum. A rap battles section, contest section, beat battle section, and more. With us as staff not as much as BS will go down like it does here. I've been thinking about something along the lines of this for like a month now.

we can do this on our own, but i think gnome should be the one to decide when shits final untill we can actually get the thing goin, afterall its his thread

I love this idea!

OO im down 4 it fof! I'd love to be a staff member

do they cost to start?

ok. im going to school now. ill be expecting some shit to judge when i come back tonight.

I'm pretty sure they're free. If not we could make a forum with a portal page.

do they cost to start?

Sounds Like A Real Good Idea To Get Alot Of Unknown Talent Out There.

start a thread about it lol srsly tho

lets get this goin too lol

so busy over at TRT9

do they cost to start?

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...i-want-to-make
    ...Go there. NOW DAMN IT! lol

start a thread about it lol srsly tho

lets get this goin too lol

so busy over at TRT9

do they cost to start?

bump

GNOME needs to get his ass on here, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Music's Chiltown
    bump