Thread: Birthday gift/ May 21st Tempe, AZ show

Birthday gift/ May 21st Tempe, AZ show

What up y'all technicians, today is my 23rd birthday and my girlfriend surprised me with V.I.P. concert tickets to the show on the 21st in Tempe, AZ. Who is all going to this show and who has V.I.P.? And if anyone has gotten V.I.P. tickets before can you give me a little heads up on what to expect? I'm a little nervous to meet the N9ne.

Thanks

U got a good girlfriend

Thanks man.

ive been b4 same venue, its cool jus depends on how many people are there, no more then 50 thts the max, but u walk in hell be there, get in line, get a pic, autograph sum shit, and talk with him 4 a min, then u gotta move on so others hav there chance, but its an hour so ull hav a chance 2 go back up there, i went when it was with kmk which i dont like i didt even go over 2 them i jus stayd off 2 the side by tech and them then when peps were gone id go back ask sum ??? and kick it with the king of this rap thing, and dont trip ull hav a blast..u can bring shit 4 him 2 sign or buy sum shit!! and when its show time u get front of the line access which is dope cuz the line will be down the fuckin street, tell ur girl 2 cop me one 2!!!...lol!!

Alright man thanks. I've been a few shows too at the marquee and the lines are very long. Lol. I'll tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    ive been b4 same venue, its cool jus depends on how many people are there, no more then 50 thts the max, but u walk in hell be there, get in line, get a pic, autograph sum shit, and talk with him 4 a min, then u gotta move on so others hav there chance, but its an hour so ull hav a chance 2 go back up there, i went when it was with kmk which i dont like i didt even go over 2 them i jus stayd off 2 the side by tech and them then when peps were gone id go back ask sum ??? and kick it with the king of this rap thing, and dont trip ull hav a blast..u can bring shit 4 him 2 sign or buy sum shit!! and when its show time u get front of the line access which is dope cuz the line will be down the fuckin street, tell ur girl 2 cop me one 2!!!...lol!!

yeah no prob man, see u at the show, and i dont thnk shes gonna go 4 it..lol..but it was worth a shot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    Alright man thanks. I've been a few shows too at the marquee and the lines are very long. Lol. I'll tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany