Thread: who is bacardi?

who is bacardi?

i have heard his name in many songs of tech's dissing him. usually referanced in a song dissing j core too. but who is he.
    there is one verse i can think of off the top of my head, cant think of the song but the verse is:

heard bacardi has a picture of me burning but i aint concerning.

any feedback would be appreciated.

this verse iz on : keep on keepin on

and fo' vell bacardy i dunno much of him but i heard tht there iz beef between him n tech n9ne

but tech will kill tht muthafucka actually i think he already did thts why vell bacardy iz no where to be seen

i had heard that before but i didnt know it was directed towards him. so since he made references to some of the old rdv shit in that song { lets get fucked up so on so on} was ole buddy apart of rdv at one time? i have 2 rdv cd's and now that i think about it i think i have heard his name pop up in several songs on there but i never paid attention to what context they were referencing him on those tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich The Rocker
    Bacardi is Vell Bakardy is a local KC Rapper from way back in the day who dissed tech on several occasions and tried was saying he was the best rapper in Kansas City blah blah blah fuck tech etc. made beef on several tracks but he just wanna be paid.

this is all you need LOL

thats right. appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by technizzle
    this verse iz on : keep on keepin on

and fo' vell bacardy i dunno much of him but i heard tht there iz beef between him n tech n9ne

but tech will kill tht muthafucka actually i think he already did thts why vell bacardy iz no where to be seen

no u heard bakarii on rdv shit two different ppl with wit simialar name. i got them confess a couple times too but they are different. and the part bout lets get fucked up in the song he was compairing rdv song to vell barkadi song.

Quote Originally Posted by M1CONE
    i had heard that before but i didnt know it was directed towards him. so since he made references to some of the old rdv shit in that song { lets get fucked up so on so on} was ole buddy apart of rdv at one time? i have 2 rdv cd's and now that i think about it i think i have heard his name pop up in several songs on there but i never paid attention to what context they were referencing him on those tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich The Rocker
    Bacardi is Vell Bakardy is a local KC Rapper from way back in the day who dissed tech on several occasions and tried was saying he was the best rapper in Kansas City blah blah blah fuck tech etc. made beef on several tracks but he just wanna be paid.

this is all you need LOL

vel bakardy is techs cousin he was fuckin techs girl they got in to it and thats how the beef began

...really.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAWN WISEMAN
    vel bakardy is techs cousin he was fuckin techs girl they got in to it and thats how the beef began

Quote Originally Posted by SHAWN WISEMAN
    Wtf is this real???? were u get this intel from??

Agginy... just saying.