Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Relapse vs K.O.D

Relapse vs K.O.D

I just heard Eminems new album Relapse. And he just murdered hip hop, Rap, gangster rap and any other kind of musical form of sound. Em is raw on every song I don't know what the hell is going on. But if ur a musician id be pretty embarassed to put out anything less then perfection. I know this is Techs site but I just had 2 give u a warning that the old Em is back better then ever!!! And im prayin that K.O.D is all Killer an we get that Anghellic, Absolute power TECH N9NE back immediately.

Connections... but ur gonna be very amazed. I don't see how his mind works man but Em and Tech are a very rare breed.

i listen to em & tech only =) always trying to compare them, but damn, they're so different !! i can't say who's better.. but i can say who's closer to me with his music. it's Em. i was actually getting bored of Tech N9ne =| even though i know and realize that he is one helluva kind. Em has just brought something new, that hip-hop really needed, he sounds like another level, no one's like him.. but i don't want Tech to switch s on K.O.D., and he won't =) it ain't easy. em's success (dispite of his talent) was also helped by his hiatus. he had time, and we were so hungry of his music that now he seems soooo fresh and new =) who knows if he did an album every year would it be that different? anyways..

Relapse > Sickology. who knows what K.O.D. brings =)

but Tech is a king =) i'd love to hear Tech's and Em's feat ((

eminem - stay wide awake.mp3 all day
    tech n9ne - blown away.mp3 all night

Just listened to the whole Relapse Album..
    The only way I can describe it is:
    Marshall Mathers LP mixed with the Slim Shady LP mixed with Dr 2001 Beats....then have Satin himself produce the album...... The Album is straight fire....Em brings a different flow pattern on ever song its crazy!
    "Wait a minute, this aint dinner this is paint thinner!! hahahaha

Id say produced by a beat makin GOD of some sort! As far as Em... definitely not human

Dude no joke his rhymes are so ridiculous on here!!! Wtf happened on ENCORE?? I guess the loss of Proof really sent him over the edge again!! Needless to say Technicans, MAY 19th 2009 RELAPSE....IC

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Gabriel
    Id say produced by a beat makin GOD of some sort! As far as Em... definitely not human

Couldn't of said it any better. Yea encore and killer felt the same to me not the best albums from these 2 microphone murderers. Just my opinion

I just dont understand how you people can say Killer wasnt great. That album(both of them) were sick as fuck!!! I understand that is your opinion and Im not talking shit. I just dont get it man. But I used to be a hardcore Em fan. Where can I got listen to some of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Gabriel
    Couldn't of said it any better. Yea encore and killer felt the same to me not the best albums from these 2 microphone murderers. Just my opinion

I got the cd but im sure its somewhere on the net. Killer didn't seem like TECH N9NE 2 me maybe im just used 2 his duranged "Be Warned" I was infected with. If killer was Techs 1st album would we be talking about him right now??? But killers the past im ready for K.O.D.

yeah i downloaded the album. it was leaked on the interent. pretty sikk!!!