Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who here has been to a show in K.C.??

Who here has been to a show in K.C.??

Whats it like? How many people were there? When was the first time you saw him in concert?? I wanna hear all the details that you can give!!!

haha ive been to two
    one i got kicked out of lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tech
    haha ive been to two
    one i got kicked out of lol

wow lol in kc i havent been to one in kcmo

its the shit
    ive been to see him in kc bout 35 times
    first time i saw him back in 1997 at memorialhall in kck open up for cbo and brotha lynch and the luniz
    i have seen him perform at the clubs here to sandstone a outside big venue
    the last few shows he did 2 last year at sandstone here in kc and there were 5000 and one and 8000 at the other
    then the last show in kc i saw him do was at the uptown theater and there was 2500
    he has a show in kc on june 13 at sandstone outside i suggest if u can go to go its gonna be the shit

Quote Originally Posted by empirehammer
    its the shit
    ive been to see him in kc bout 35 times
    first time i saw him back in 1997 at memorialhall in kck open up for cbo and brotha lynch and the luniz
    i have seen him perform at the clubs here to sandstone a outside big venue
    the last few shows he did 2 last year at sandstone here in kc and there were 5000 and one and 8000 at the other
    then the last show in kc i saw him do was at the uptown theater and there was 2500
    he has a show in kc on june 13 at sandstone outside i suggest if u can go to go its gonna be the shit

he had 2 at the sandstone? dang i went to the summer jam last year it was my first time seein him and i wouldve went to one in downtown kck but we didnt know it was downtown kck.. i was mad so this will be my 3rd time seein tech n9ne proform oooh my bad now i remember he had 2 lol one was he was at summber jam and one was when he was wit his own ppls thats the first time i met him too in vip!

35 shows!? WOW. Since he is in K.C. does he perform a lot more songs? And does he do a lot of his old stuff too??? Also, is there any show that stood out in your mind and why??? I think its so sick that you have been to that many shows and started way back in 1997.

Quote Originally Posted by T94LIFE
    35 shows!? WOW. Since he is in K.C. does he perform a lot more songs? And does he do a lot of his old stuff too??? Also, is there any show that stood out in your mind and why??? I think its so sick that you have been to that many shows and started way back in 1997.
    50 city tours if dude traveled i believe he's been to that many shows

I been to over 20. Never in KC though. Lawrence is the closest I been to a KC show. Its only like 40 miles away, if that. The first time I met Tech though was at a CD Warehouse in Omaha, NE. He was doing autographs and shit. I just remember trippin that he was the same height as me. And Im 5'9". I always pictured him being taller. May sound funny, but after that I liked him even more. Made him seem more like a real person than just my favorite rapper. I have met him on four occasions. He is way cool. Never acts like he is too good to be doing the whole meet and greet. I got VIP to the Strange Noize tour and Kottonmouth Kings and a couple other people was there but the only ones I talked to at all was Tech, Krizz, and Kutt. Thats when I first noticed all of thier tats on thier wrist. Oh and Kutt is a damn fool! Some dude brought his girl to the meet and greet, I would say the girl was okay looking at best but Kutt sat her down on his lap and signed her lower back and was feelin her up. Her man was just sitting there with a look on his face like what the fuck? It was priceless. lol Hell if I had my girl wit me I would be like here you go tech, hit dat shit. LMAO

drove 600 mile to KCMO for the Fire and Ice tour my friend passed out in the hotel and busted his head and spent the whole show in the emerengcy room sucks for him but it was one of my fav tech shows got everyones autograph at that show, Tech his son dontez, Travis, kutt kirzz skatter man and snugbrim bad ass show shitty drive lol

i seen him a couple times in kc....most memorable one was like the nightmare after xmas show i think it was called like 4 or years back....tight show...pretty sure xtc performed and so did vertigo....but it was the day after bizzle dennis got killed...and tech had brian painted on his face...he went hard that night....