Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about the system I'm buying tomorrow

Question about the system I'm buying tomorrow

I have two 12" Duals and a 800 watt Pioneer amp right now in a 97' Crown Vic...now tomorrow I am supposed to be buying two 15" Rockford Fosgates and a 1200-1500 watt Alpine amp. I am paying $275 for both subs and the amp.

What do you guys think? Good brand? Good price? Should I do it?

Oh and I'm selling my old system for $150

Well yeah, you'll be banging ridiculous!...very very good price, that's a hook up.

2 12's just isnt enough in my car, since the trunk is sunken down alot of the bass gets lost in my trunk, I'm lookin for somethin that will turn peoples heads and knock the pictures off the walls.

hell yea id buy it, make sure thers no wear or tear and chips in the whoofers...and ull be rolling!!

Get a smaller car

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud
    2 12's just isnt enough in my car, since the trunk is sunken down alot of the bass gets lost in my trunk, I'm lookin for somethin that will turn peoples heads and knock the pictures off the walls.

lol..its probly cheaper 2 get more subs!!...i had 3 15' jl w6's and a fosgate punch amp, and it broke my window!!!...shit was knockin, i sold them shit's wish i didt, but i was broke...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jake921660
    Get a smaller car

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud

It's a hellava deal man. I'd go for it. I mean it's whatever you're lookin for. Rockford Fosgates are a great brand. I actually got a 400 watt Dual deck, and two 1000 watt Sony Xplodes with a 300 watt Dual amp in a '94 Intrepid, and no exageradting, you an hear me two blocks away. Plus my speakers are stock, but I'm gonna be takin them out cuz once you get up to 45 on my stereo, the bass is fine, but on my stock speakers, the sound get distorted. I would eventuallly like to go all one brand with my deck and subs and amp, but I don't got the money for that yet. Stupid student loans! Lol.

Thats an awesome deal, and a big upgrade. I am not big on Duel though. I had 2 12' Duels in my car, and i replaced them w 1 Kicker L5 series square sub, and is blows those duals to shit!!! I now have 2 and i can barely breathe!!! (Side note: I strongly recomend the kicker square subs, I have had alot of systems over the years, and these are my vaves!!!!)

ur gonna blast the belt of the engine (or something in that general vecinity lol) with 2 much base believe me ive done it :-(

Two of these http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/produ...n_US&p_status= for 275, that alone tells me to buy it. They are in prime condition, two years old and used for 6 months not very loudly. Plus they are in a custom box with 3 more speakers across the top. I'm goin down tonight to get it hopefully, ill take pics and post em.

Thanks for the comments