Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Youtube suspended Lovebucketz's account!!

  1. #1

    Youtube suspended Lovebucketz's account!!

    Lame......

  2. #2
    Wow.. thats pretty tarded... Hopefully you can get it up and running again, cuz you had a lot of songs on there. Would be hard to upload all of those again.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    it got disabled cause of my fake eminem tech n9ne video

  3. #3
    what?? damn they all got a hard on 4 u my dude, why dont they raise up off ur nutz 4 real....and wut video, i was on ur tube 2day, i didt see nuthin out the ordinary...which was it? a new one or old one, and wut u do so wrong?

  4. #4
    shit, all ur shit and mine, i had most ur shit faved....fuckn shit!!
    fuckin fuck!
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    i bet alot of eminem fans flagged my videos labled eminem that were actually tech n9ne cause they were pissed! man i woulda had no problem taking those down but not even a warning just disabled. even if the account gets reopened i think all my shit will be gone anyway!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire
    Wow.. thats pretty tarded... Hopefully you can get it up and running again, cuz you had a lot of songs on there. Would be hard to upload all of those again.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    it got disabled cause of my fake eminem tech n9ne video

  5. #5
    Not even a warning!? Dam thats some BS. And for a fake eminem video.. Is that somehow against their policies?

  6. #6
    Yeah, thats why I'm pissed too. Cuz whenever I wanted to listen to tech when I didn't have access to my library, I'd go to his channel.

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    shit, all ur shit and mine, i had most ur shit faved....fuckn shit!!
    fuckin fuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    i bet alot of eminem fans flagged my videos labled eminem that were actually tech n9ne cause they were pissed! man i woulda had no problem taking those down but not even a warning just disabled. even if the account gets reopened i think all my shit will be gone anyway!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire
    Wow.. thats pretty tarded... Hopefully you can get it up and running again, cuz you had a lot of songs on there. Would be hard to upload all of those again.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    it got disabled cause of my fake eminem tech n9ne video

  7. #7
    yep, they did just checked all my vids say unavailble, tht fuckin blows....damn theres a ton of shit on youtube mis labled....it says one thing, when its not tht....fuck, tht is sum bullshit, u had alot of hard 2 find shit 4real, my fave chan on tht bitch!!

  8. #8
    damn, and i saw tht vid on there, and i even listend 2 it, it wasnt tht great at all 2 be honest. but ill hit youtube up and tell them ull get rid of the em shit but we want the tech shit back up and running!!...now mother bitche's!!...lol..doubt tht will work..lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    here's what i got in my email. I can't even get on my account to dispute it
    Dear Member:
    This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Universal Music Group claiming that this material is infringing:

    Eminem - My Mom Official Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1S3U_653vw

    Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to prevent this from happening, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

    If you elect to send us a counter notice, please go to our Help Center to access the instructions.

    Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

    Sincerely,
    YouTube, Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire
    Not even a warning!? Dam thats some BS. And for a fake eminem video.. Is that somehow against their policies?

  9. #9
    i feel u on tht, im not big em fan, his older shit was cool, but i didt feel 2 great bout the couple i heard 2day, id download it, but i WONT buy it period....em's kinda feel off 2 me, i dont like the voice he use's sumtimes, like on tht my mom song, unplug ur nose or sumthin...shit now i hate em, cuz i lost all the hard 2 find tech shit, u damn near had every fuckin thing my dude!!!

  10. #10
    I will dispute it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    well if every one disputes for my ass it might happen?

Similar Threads

  1. Suspended from Chat???
    By BrandonLanders in forum Site Q and A
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 10:14 AM
  2. My account got deleted
    By RyanLake in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 05:34 AM
  3. Making an account
    By KALIBUR in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 07:09 AM
  4. FUCK LOVEBUCKETZ!!!!! Skinny ass bitch
    By Artemisn in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 02:49 AM
  5. Account F*&^%$# up ,anybody experiencing the same?
    By Celeon in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 04:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •