Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 128

Thread: NEW! [EPISODE 3] Real Talk Bitches with TheReaLTB!

  1. #1
    Senior Member LTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,546

    NEW! [EPISODE 3] Real Talk Bitches with TheReaLTB!

    EPISODE 3!

    This episodes topic(s): The New World Order, Globalism, and the Shadow Goverment.

    Theme Song: ReaL Talk Bitches (Written, Performed, and Produced by TheReaLTB)

    Backround Instrumentals Used: 316 (Murs), New York Shit (Busta Rhymes), Fa All Ya'll (Da Brat), Mary Jane, I Love You (LTB), Under Your Spell (LTB), Whats Ya Name? (1 Entertainment), As the Music Dies (LTB) Irresponsible (LTB)


    <img ="visibility:hidden;width:0px;height:0px;" border="0" width="0" height="0" src="http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.0NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEyNDIxNDU1MTMzMjYmcHQ9MTI*MjE*NTUyNTE5OCZwPTE1ODM2MSZkPSZnPTEmdD*mbz1mNTgyOGY4MDIyOGQ*Nzc2YjMwNWFlZjVkOTQxYTc5YyZvZj*w.gif"/>
    [object]http://www.soundclick.com/widgets/creatives/mp3PlayerPremium.swf[/object]




    If you missed any episodes, you can download all of them for free @:
    www.SoundClick.com/RealTalkBitches

  2. #2
    Senior Member TECH198N9NE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    378
    I actually think it's a great idea! Haha! Episode One is a good start. I'd subscribe.

    P.S. Love the ending

  3. #3
    Senior Member Gofer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    598
    Im totally down with the idea, Downloaded it right now, Ill give you the feedback once Im done hearing it.

  4. #4
    man, u have been online 4 a week or 2 straight...lol..dont u work or go 2 school or sumthin??...lol...ur seriously always online.

  5. #5
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    hahaha yes!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member LTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    wow, i didn't think it would go over so well

    and nokaoi, beef squashed

    yeah, im in school, but es have been winding down, some es have early finals and I've just been finding myself alot of free time. Plus, i drop in all the time cuz i got wifi all over campus.

    once schools out in about a week, i'll be workin my ass off, so these won't be really frequent or anything

    lol @ me swiping the "Real Talk" idea from the poc thing and using it as my name (ReaLTalkBitches

  7. #7
    lol, It's a better name than "2POC"...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaLTB
    lol @ me swiping the "Real Talk" idea from the poc thing and using it as my name (ReaLTalkBitches

  8. #8
    Senior Member LTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    in all fairness, that wasn't even a real dude, it was prbly some dude who uses someother dudes pic and goes around attempting to make the dude in the pic look bad...i didn't realize that at first...aw well, Look @ what it inspired

    p.s. If anyone want's sum promotion or their music featured or w/e hit me up

    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    lol, It's a better name than "2POC"...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaLTB
    lol @ me swiping the "Real Talk" idea from the poc thing and using it as my name (ReaLTalkBitches

  9. #9
    I'm very positive it was just PLK's ass but it's just funny as hell. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaLTB
    in all fairness, that wasn't even a real dude, it was prbly some dude who uses someother dudes pic and goes around attempting to make the dude in the pic look bad...i didn't realize that at first...aw well, Look @ what it inspired


    p.s. If anyone want's sum promotion or their music featured or w/e hit me up



    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    lol, It's a better name than "2POC"...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaLTB
    lol @ me swiping the "Real Talk" idea from the poc thing and using it as my name (ReaLTalkBitches

  10. #10
    Yeah, and he claims he "exposed" him on other forums (He seems confused about the word "exposed"). Maybe Pocket Change actually exists and he just signed him up as a joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by nokaoi
    thats what i thought cause he popped those photoshops up so quick .. and yea that shit was weird as fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    I'm very positive it was just PLK's ass but it's just funny as hell. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaLTB
    in all fairness, that wasn't even a real dude, it was prbly some dude who uses someother dudes pic and goes around attempting to make the dude in the pic look bad...i didn't realize that at first...aw well, Look @ what it inspired

    p.s. If anyone want's sum promotion or their music featured or w/e hit me up
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    lol, It's a better name than "2POC"...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaLTB
    lol @ me swiping the "Real Talk" idea from the poc thing and using it as my name (ReaLTalkBitches

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 08:49 AM
  2. Flawless Real Talk
    By TroyAdmire in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 01:55 AM
  3. Flawless Real Talk
    By NicholasalanPrice in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 05:53 AM
  4. REAL TALK
    By t.n.c A-game in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 12:33 AM
  5. Tech n9ne..real talk..
    By Mr.Pound in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 02:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •