Thread: Just got back from Santa Cruz show

Just got back from Santa Cruz show

It was crazy. This was my 6th Tech N9ne concert and I still cant believe how much energy he brings into his performance! Its crazy. The set is so choreographed with sick ass . If you have ever been to a Tech show, you know what I mean. Its hard to explain all the crazy shit he does when he is on stage.I was thinking, he really needs to put together a dvd with tons of footage from his shows.

Also, I wonder what Tech is like right before he hits the stage, because he pours his heart and soul into every performance. How does he get psyched up!? I used to think he was always on speed when he performed because he is out of this world, but he is like that every single show!!! Much love to Tech N9ne. Best live show on the planet.

Fuck ya bro!!! and how sick was it that he announced the sighing of Brother Lynch too strange music at the concert!!!! Like I said before in my Chico post, SANTA CRUZ rocks the fucking planet out of sleep!! Murs was dope as hell reping Cabrillo College haha I didnt know he lived in SC for a while...And how many naked chicks were there holy shit I saw at least 5 girls completely topless hahaha My girl got the flashing started up on the balcony, I don't know if you saw me at all...I had the KCTEA on my forehead.....Great night....the meet and greet was amazing....all day everyday... Sanoma....you gonna have a hell of a time beating that shit last night.

Ya I saw you up there! Was that your girl showing her "Lindsay Lohans"? haha! We rocked that place. I was thinking, do you think anybody else rocks the Catalyst as hard as Tech???