Thread: craig smith.(in the air)...how good is this dude?

craig smith.(in the air)...how good is this dude?

that's rhetorical because he pretty damn good...(in my opinion)
    who has checked him out?
    ...he lets you download his stuff for free....
    ...just providing some links, he deserves to be known.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhXAeanfGMQ <<< quality song.

http://www.myspace.com/iamcraigsmith
    http://craigsmithrocks.blogspot.com/

i talk to him b4 on facebook and i got his cd! i like it plus the newer song he had. i posted it up but no one responded to it.

ah I didn't see your post man but yeah that newer track is cool. Is he making the beats himself? I know a few songs are him rapping over established beats but like the beat on Bandwagon is so quality and I haven't heard it before. If he producing those beats he is a seriously talented dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis
    ah I didn't see your post man but yeah that newer track is cool. Is he making the beats himself? I know a few songs are him rapping over established beats but like the beat on Bandwagon is so quality and I haven't heard it before. If he producing those beats he is a seriously talented dude.
    i dont think he makin the beats tho. they work wit producers like they hardcore about music and stuff me i just do mines at home. and i can do a song wit louie v i just havent gotten around to doing it. i couldve been in his video too but i wnt be able to make it out to cali this month. wouldve been the first time i been out there too

Quote Originally Posted by nokaoi
    i liked his flow but nothing made him different than the average to me on n the air .. u can tell he's talented prob just needs more experience and time to experiment with his flow
    yup it kinda just struck me though that he is only like 19years old, so got a lot of time on his side.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis
    i dont think he makin the beats tho. they work wit producers like they hardcore about music and stuff me i just do mines at home. and i can do a song wit louie v i just havent gotten around to doing it. i couldve been in his video too but i wnt be able to make it out to cali this month. wouldve been the first time i been out there too
    woah that's cool, I'm new to louie v but i like his music. I like your stuff too, I've seen your verses on youtube. Incredibly jealous about you getting to go to the red nose video, meet tech and go to his shows...i'm dying to do that, hell thats one of the reasons why I'm travelling to the US next year.