Thread: NO OFFICIAL STRANGE MUSIC "FEATURING TECH N9NE" ANNOUNCEMENTS....WHY NOT ???

NO OFFICIAL STRANGE MUSIC "FEATURING TECH N9NE" ANNOUNCEMENTS....WHY NOT ???

I WONDER WHY STRANGE MUSIC AND TECH N9NE NEVER OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THAT TECH IS GOING TO BE ON THE UP AND COMMING "MIMS" ALBUM (for exaple), OR ANY ONE ELSE WHO FEATURES HIM OR OTHER COLLABO OR DJ TAPES THAT COME OUT WITH HIM ON IT, I WOULD THINK THEY WOULD WANT TO SPREAD THAT OUT THERE....IS THERE A REASON THEY DONT ? ANY ONE KNOW THE DEAL WITH THIS ?

A lot of artists never say when they're going to be featured.

YA, KINDA SUCKS, CAUSE I KNOW I AINT THE ONLY ONE WHO TRIES TO FALLOW OR GET AHOLD OF THESE TRACKS, SO NOT ANNOUNCING THEM, YEAH, KINDA LEAVES IT UP TO THE FANS, BUT THAT TAKES TIME CAUSE NOT EVERY ONE IS A FAN OF EVERY ONE ELSE WHO HE FEATURES ON....PLUS STRANGE PROMOTES ALOTTA PROJECTS THEY DO, SO IT KINDA SURPRISES ME THEY DONT DO IT.

I DONT KNOW WHY THEY DONT TELL EVERYONE. IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE IF THEY DID. ALSO; HOW COME YOUR TYPING IN ALL CAPS?

LOL, I DONT KNOW, EVER SINCE THE DAYS OF THE OLD TECH N9NE THREAD, I ALWAYS TYPE CAPS AND BOLD, ONLY ON THESE THREADS THOUGH, ITS A HABIT I GUESS.

Quote Originally Posted by ESTO
    I DONT KNOW WHY THEY DONT TELL EVERYONE. IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE IF THEY DID. ALSO; HOW COME YOUR TYPING IN ALL CAPS?

For one, they're probably not even sure themselves when or what is coming out. Tech is on tour, someone opens for him, they holler at hi for a verse and he jumps in the studio and drops 16 for them before moving to the next down. It would be difficult to stay in touch with everyone and keep informed about when they are going to release the 16 Tech dropped for them at 1 in the morning in the middle of a tour.

Futhermore, it's on the artist releasing the album to promote said album, not one of the features on the album. The sales of the album is irrelevent to Tech & Strange, so if it sells 10 copies, they already got payment for the verse (if Tech charged them), so why spend their time, energy and money promoting an artist not even affiliated with their label, let alone actually on it?

It is not their job to promote other artist now Tech and Krizz are close homies to Paul Wall and thy havent promoted that yet

lol they don't need to if your a real fan you'll find out yourself which means someone else will tell you that listens to tech thats how it always happens most've the time

Tech does collabos for fucking EVERYONE haha it would be constant promo.