Thread: MLK or Sickology 101?

MLK or Sickology 101?

I think Sickology 101 was better! But Tech needs to collaborate with real mc's if he's gonna collaborate at all.

ummm, damn idk, sickology is grown on me more cuz its been playing non fuckin stop, over and over...lol...but i thnk i really luv mlk a lil more, tht cd is a ic!!....like paseo, tht box, midwest chops1, i can feel it, gangsta shap, fan or foe, sex out south, girl crazy, damn the whole shit was dope, but i luv sickology 2. fuck it i luv them both!!..haha

Yea, I love them both too but I think Tech was more lethal on sickology 101.

ya i feel like almost the same way i have just been bumpin sickology and at first i was like shit MLK is way harder but than ya sickology grew on my and its def not a album to sleep on.. like blown away and red nose and party and bullshit its a real creative album in my mind MLK was serious and he was sendin a message is was real hardcore rap

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    ummm, damn idk, sickology is grown on me more cuz its been playing non fuckin stop, over and over...lol...but i thnk i really luv mlk a lil more, tht cd is a ic!!....like paseo, tht box, midwest chops1, i can feel it, gangsta shap, fan or foe, sex out south, girl crazy, damn the whole shit was dope, but i luv sickology 2. fuck it i luv them both!!..haha

I think the two s are hard to compare but overall I'd say I like MLK better, its one of my favorite CDs.