Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SICKEST VERSE I HEARD TECH DROP IN A WHILE

SICKEST VERSE I HEARD TECH DROP IN A WHILE

Since the majority of ppl on this site dont talk about anything else but tech and what color his shit is in the morning i guess this is way of conforming to the n9ne discussion mainstream. this verse im about to post is some of the coldest shit ive heard from tech ever!!!plus i need help with one of the lines below

i love too much i love too many to count em/
    so extras and pets its easy for me to go on wtihout em/
    cause everything goes away love it eventually gets stowed away/
    why does it have to be when youre breathin when even and then youre heated wonderin why is it cold today/
    immortal is fake and impossible but every time i look up im shakin an obstacle/
    whats gonna happen when time is up and i gots ta go/
    (beautiful lanes are took away from my opticle/)????
    its not that im affraid of death but affraid of the thought of my ppl laid to rest/
    they sayin its six million ways of death but not even one way to fade the stress/
    its certain that a person got somebody lookin,workin to close the curtain/
    or maybe something out of some dream with a devilsish soul for hurtin/
    sometimes i be wishin i didnt love cause when its away i be missin love/
    your mother your father your children are livin to die from the crib then a ditch is dug/
    from the process i get noxious cause i cant see my death and its causes/
    pac he saw it around the corner but me not breathin is a pound of balogna/
    i keep fightin and im tryin to get right in my mind brian/
    cause one day im gonna see you even though i cant picture the N9ne diein/
    IM FLYIN (chorus)

"beautiful lanes are took away from my opticle" that's what I get out of it.

thats what i thought shit is fuckin rediculous

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    "beautiful lanes are took away from my opticle" that's what I get out of it.

what does that mean?

That's My Shit Right There...One Of My Favorites Off The Album.

Yea man, that is some heart felt shit, so powerful.

yeah tht joint is dope, thts why i luv tech like no other, he raps tht shit from his heart, i luv deep, meaningful music!! good post!....i seriously dont know wut where gonna do if tech ever drops the mic and walks away 2 live a beautiful life with his fam..............cherish it while we got it!...thank god 4 his music....which will never die!!

Co-Sign.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    yeah tht joint is dope, thts why i luv tech like no other, he raps tht shit from his heart, i luv deep, meaningful music!! good post!....i seriously dont know wut where gonna do if tech ever drops the mic and walks away 2 live a beautiful life with his fam..............cherish it while we got it!...thank god 4 his music....which will never die!!

man thts crazy i thought the same thing, like, id like 2 meet him, and shake his hand one mo time, and look him in the eye and say thank you 4 ur sarifice's and ur music, which has gottin us all by, threw the hard times
    and the good time's...cant 4get those either!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noell
    damn that's gonna be the saddest day in history!! hate the thought of it, but family first. that's why i had to get a vip pass to meet him, cause hes getting older and you never know when he will put the mic down

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany

i really hope the next cd is way deep and meaningful,and dark not so much the party type stuff, more like anghellic!! tht real shit....techs the best when he comes from the heart,..i gotta hear the whole version of blackin the sun!!