Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: KOBASH

  1. #1

    KOBASH

    Now I'm not particularly new to tech or strange they make up the majority of my iPod.
    But I keep hearing K.O.B.A.S.H mentioned and a new album
    What or who is it?? Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Senior Member IceCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    146


    Its K.A.B.O.S.H. It stands for killing americas beliefs on societys hoods. Its a group consisting of Tech, Krizz, and Dirty Wormz. Theyre a rock group. The first Kabosh song, and best in my opinion, is Little Pills. The album has been anticipated for several years but there is still no release date.

  3. #3


    ... if there's only one song, what other one is there to compete with lol, unles I'm missing something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold

    Its K.A.B.O.S.H. It stands for killing americas beliefs on societys hoods. Its a group consisting of Tech, Krizz, and Dirty Wormz. Theyre a rock group. The first Kabosh song, and best in my opinion, is Little Pills. The album has been anticipated for several years but there is still no release date.

  4. #4
    Senior Member IceCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    146


    Little Pills and Shit is Real are the only two songs that have been labeled as Kabosh songs by Strange. Little Pills is better than Shit is Real so it is the best Kabosh song. Dirty Wormz has also remixed several Tech N9ne songs by implementing their instrumentals. Not official Kabosh songs but they are still songs with Dirty Wormz, Kali, and Tech. Out of all of the official and remixed songs with all the members of Kabosh on there, Little Pills is still the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger

    ... if there's only one song, what other one is there to compete with lol, unles I'm missing something.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold

    Its K.A.B.O.S.H. It stands for killing americas beliefs on societys hoods. Its a group consisting of Tech, Krizz, and Dirty Wormz. Theyre a rock group. The first Kabosh song, and best in my opinion, is Little Pills. The album has been anticipated for several years but there is still no release date.

  5. #5
    Senior Member IceCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    146


    Around the 4:20 mark.


    http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2010...terview-video/
    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    I don't think its a group consisting of Tech, Krizz, and Dirty Wormz...
    I think its a group consisting of Tech, and Krizz..in an interview he said he was planning on working with Dirty Wormz for the KABOSH album. There is actually Two Kabosh tracks out and one that has been completed for the Album but has yet to be released. I think KABOSH is just going to do one album and i think its more or less a side project Tech wanted to release he will get around to it when he finds time to record it. i don't think its his priority and i wouldn't anticipate it. Seems like every once and awhile Tech will mention it and people get hyped but nothing ever becomes of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold

    Its K.A.B.O.S.H. It stands for killing americas beliefs on societys hoods. Its a group consisting of Tech, Krizz, and Dirty Wormz. Theyre a rock group. The first Kabosh song, and best in my opinion, is Little Pills. The album has been anticipated for several years but there is still no release date.

  6. #6
    Senior Member RedNose003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    132


    heres another question for you guys..do you think tech will work with dirty wormz? or will he just work with mayday

  7. #7
    Senior Member JetblacK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    337


    here's yet another question, noob much?

  8. #8
    Senior Member RedNose003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    132


    the fuck?

    Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK

    here's yet another question, noob much?

  9. #9
    Senior Member RedNose003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    132


    yea exactly...and mayday is more than capable of producing a "rock/rap" feel...after all that is their genre.

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    what an idiot. I don't know i mean he has said multiple times he is going to work with Dirty Wormz but then again you never know haha the album was supposed to drop what like 2 years ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose003

    the fuck?

    JetblacK said:
    <p ="text-align: left;">here's yet another question, noob much?
    [/quote]

  10. #10


    I disagree.. the dirty wormz kill shit... I love maydays , but i think techs goin more hardcore with it, thats why the wormz are the best fit.... and by the way, the Dirty worms are releasing a new album in july, and smackola from the wormz is also droppin a solo album as well..... they are gonna be bangers... look out

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose003

    yea exactly...and mayday is more than capable of producing a "rock/rap" feel...after all that is their genre.

    Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

    what an idiot. I don't know i mean he has said multiple times he is going to work with Dirty Wormz but then again you never know haha the album was supposed to drop what like 2 years ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose003

    the fuck?

    JetblacK said:
    <p ="text-align: left;">here's yet another question, noob much?
    [/quote]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •