Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech NZ/AUS Tour.

Tech NZ/AUS Tour.

Apparently, Mastacraft and Violet Brown (Some of the people who organised Heatwave) are thinking about trying to organise a NZ/AUS Tech N9ne Solo tour.<em>"Yo Australia who wants Violet Brown &amp; I to bring TECH N9NE back for a solo Australian/NZ tour?</em><em>I'll rock the new mixtape at all the shows of course!" </em>From Mastacraft's Facebook. He has said more about it but I forgot where I read it.Thoughts?

Sounds saucy!

"Yo Australia [...] Australian/NZ tour?" SMFH.

No love for the new land of zea
    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

There never is.... never is..

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

No love for the new land of zea

Hell fucking no. Mastacraft is a massive fucking faggot who bent all the VIPS over and fucked us all in the ass. He ripped us off and basically none of the shit he advertised actually fucking happened. No signed VIP shirt, no meet and greet, no fucking alcohol, there was no shows by Bizzare and Chamillionaire, had complete randoms walking around yelling over Pac and Biggie songs for 3 hours, sets were cut in half and not to mention that we actually had to sit there and watch CrazyTown perform their suicide-inducing set.

ALSO, no refunds were given to the VIP/XXL holders, Mastacraft apparently was either going to or actually did file for bankruptcy, he deleted all the rightfully given hate messages people were leaving on their FaceBook event page to try and cover it up and to top it all off, Australian Consumer Affairs ended up apparently investigating the whole event. The melbourne stop wasn't the only one that was fucked up either. Perth had their show cancelled like a couple of hours before the gates were supposed to open. The gutless cunts told people this over FaceBook of all fucking things just like they did an hour before hand at the Melbourne show for their liquor licence even though it was advertised as an alcohol-ok event.

Pretty sure alot of you have also seen what these faggots did to Cudi as well and just what he ended up doing to the stage lol. To put things simply though, Tech should keep far away from MastaCraft and anyone involved with him. I'm sure he could organise a tour through another set of organisers because at this point in time, pretty much anyone could do a better job at it than MastaCraft ever could do.

Tl;dr fuck no mastacraft is a massive cock smoker who likes to rip people off and should take himself and his shitty ass rap career and jump of a fucking building.

Chamillionaire only missed out on one show I think, Bizzare couldn't make it and that wasn't his fault. I guess the first Heatwave just topped the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by idontknow
    complete</a> randoms walking around yelling over Pac and Biggie songs for 3 hours, sets were cut in half and not to mention that we actually had to sit there and watch CrazyTown perform their suicide-inducing set.

ALSO, no refunds were given to the VIP/XXL holders, Mastacraft apparently was either going to or actually did file for bankruptcy, he deleted all the rightfully given hate messages people were leaving on their FaceBook event page to try and cover it up and to top it all off, Australian Consumer Affairs ended up apparently investigating the whole event. The melbourne stop wasn't the only one that was fucked up either. Perth had their show cancelled like a couple of hours before the gates were supposed to <a title="Powered by Text-Enhance" open</a>. The gutless cunts told people this over FaceBook of all fucking things just like they did an hour before hand at the Melbourne show for their liquor licence even though it was advertised as an alcohol-ok event.

Pretty sure alot of you have also seen what these faggots did to Cudi as well and just what he ended up doing to the stage lol. To put things simply though, Tech should keep far away from MastaCraft and anyone involved with him. I'm sure he could organise a tour through another set of organisers because at this point in time, pretty much anyone could do a better job at it than MastaCraft ever could do.

Tl;dr fuck no mastacraft is a massive cock smoker who likes to rip people off and should take himself and his shitty ass rap <a title="Powered by Text-Enhance" career</a> and jump of a fucking building.

I have no hard feelings for Koopa at all, I know how fucked up our airlines are so it wouldn't surprise me if he was delayed. The same goes for Bizzare. Even though it was advertised beyond the gates in Melbourne (not sure about the other states) that he was sick and coudn't perform, no one knew that it was a lie and that it was actually because he had left D12. I'm not entirely sure but I think this was also before Swifty and Kuniva arranged their Australian tour so no hard feelings their either.

What I was most pissed off about HeatWave was how incredibly unorganised it was. General Admition were being treated like VIP, there was no clear set times either (in Melbourne anyway), meet and greets for some artists not even advertised with times as if to say it was never going to happen in the first place. The fact that we were told via FaceBook that they were denied a liquor license a mere hour before the gates opened and the fact that were we made to sit there for 3 hours listening to randoms and the shitty opening acts shout over songs, often getting the lyrics completely wrong and just making themswlves look retarded. I still can't get over how sad that random Falacy douche tried hyping up the crowd during his incredibly shitty set and to top it off, having those junkiefucks known as Crazytown perform their crappy rock/rap/metal/overlyloudnoises set that almost made my ears and eyes bleed when it was clearly a HIP-HOP event where these one-hit wonder douchebags clearly didn't belong.

All in all it was one big waste of money when in reality, I should have just bought a GA ticket and had the same shitty experience I would have had regardless, at a third of the cost. Did I also mention how much cock Mastacraft sucks on the daily?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Lumpkin

Chamillionaire only missed out on one show I think, Bizzare couldn't make it and that wasn't his fault. I guess the first Heatwave just topped the rest.

complete</a> randoms walking around yelling over Pac and Biggie songs for 3 hours, sets were cut in half and not to mention that we actually had to sit there and watch CrazyTown perform their suicide-inducing set.

ALSO, no refunds were given to the VIP/XXL holders, Mastacraft apparently was either going to or actually did file for bankruptcy, he deleted all the rightfully given hate messages people were leaving on their FaceBook event page to try and cover it up and to top it all off, Australian Consumer Affairs ended up apparently investigating the whole event. The melbourne stop wasn't the only one that was fucked up either. Perth had their show cancelled like a couple of hours before the gates were supposed to <a rel="nofollow" title="Powered by Text-Enhance" open</a>. The gutless cunts told people this over FaceBook of all fucking things just like they did an hour before hand at the Melbourne show for their liquor licence even though it was advertised as an alcohol-ok event.

Tl;dr fuck no mastacraft is a massive cock smoker who likes to rip people off and should take himself and his shitty ass rap <a rel="nofollow" title="Powered by Text-Enhance" career</a> and jump of a fucking building.

You type too fuckin' much.

I have no hard feelings for Koopa at all, I know how fucked up our airlines are so it wouldn't surprise me if he was delayed. The same goes for Bizzare. Even though it was advertised beyond the gates in Melbourne (not sure about the other states) that he was sick and coudn't perform, no one knew that it was a lie and that it was actually because he had left D12. I'm not entirely sure but I think this was also before Swifty and Kuniva arranged their Australian tour so no hard feelings their either.

What I was most pissed off about HeatWave was how incredibly unorganised it was. General Admition were being treated like VIP, there was no clear set times either (in Melbourne anyway), meet and greets for some artists not even advertised with times as if to say it was never going to happen in the first place. The fact that we were told via FaceBook that they were denied a liquor license a mere hour before the gates opened and the fact that were we made to sit there for 3 hours listening to randoms and the shitty opening acts shout over songs, often getting the lyrics completely wrong and just making themswlves look retarded. I still can't get over how sad that random Falacy douche tried hyping up the crowd during his incredibly shitty set and to top it off, having those junkiefucks known as Crazytown perform their crappy rock/rap/metal/overlyloudnoises set that almost made my ears and eyes bleed when it was clearly a HIP-HOP event where these one-hit wonder douchebags clearly didn't belong.

All in all it was one big waste of money when in reality, I should have just bought a GA ticket and had the same shitty experience I would have had regardless, at a third of the cost. Did I also mention how much cock Mastacraft sucks on the daily?

</a>complete randoms walking around yelling over Pac and Biggie songs for 3 hours, sets were cut in half and not to mention that we actually had to sit there and watch CrazyTown perform their suicide-inducing set.

ALSO, no refunds were given to the VIP/XXL holders, Mastacraft apparently was either going to or actually did file for bankruptcy, he deleted all the rightfully given hate messages people were leaving on their FaceBook event page to try and cover it up and to top it all off, Australian Consumer Affairs ended up apparently investigating the whole event. The melbourne stop wasn't the only one that was fucked up either. Perth had their show cancelled like a couple of hours before the gates were supposed to <a rel="nofollow" title="Powered by Text-Enhance" </a>open. The gutless cunts told people this over FaceBook of all fucking things just like they did an hour before hand at the Melbourne show for their liquor licence even though it was advertised as an alcohol-ok event.

Tl;dr fuck no mastacraft is a massive cock smoker who likes to rip people off and should take himself and his shitty ass rap <a rel="nofollow" title="Powered by Text-Enhance" </a>career and jump of a fucking building.

Lol thanks. I'm still pretty annoyed at how much of a scam the whole thing turned out to be. MastaCraft should never be allowed to organise events of any sort if it involves paying customers.

Like a good portion of the crowd, it was my first Tech show as well and I hate the fact that it was basically ruined by a homeless looking stoner/terrible rapper and his incredible laziness.

You type too fuckin' much.

</a>complete randoms walking around yelling over Pac and Biggie songs for 3 hours, sets were cut in half and not to mention that we actually had to sit there and watch CrazyTown perform their suicide-inducing set.

ALSO, no refunds were given to the VIP/XXL holders, Mastacraft apparently was either going to or actually did file for bankruptcy, he deleted all the rightfully given hate messages people were leaving on their FaceBook event page to try and cover it up and to top it all off, Australian Consumer Affairs ended up apparently investigating the whole event. The melbourne stop wasn't the only one that was fucked up either. Perth had their show cancelled like a couple of hours before the gates were supposed to <a rel="nofollow" title="Powered by Text-Enhance" </a>open. The gutless cunts told people this over FaceBook of all fucking things just like they did an hour before hand at the Melbourne show for their liquor licence even though it was advertised as an alcohol-ok event.

Tl;dr fuck no mastacraft is a massive cock smoker who likes to rip people off and should take himself and his shitty ass rap <a rel="nofollow" title="Powered by Text-Enhance" </a>career and jump of a fucking building.