Thread: tech fans

tech fans

so im from a little town called lower argyle its in nova scotia canada i just wanted to see where all of techs fans is so write where your from and how long ou been listening tech for me its been ever since i herd ima playa im playa

maryland g and ive been listening to tech for bout 3 years snce i think 06 not sure how long but i loved it senc i heard it i think it was after absolute power not positive

YO IM FROM OMAHA NEBRASKA AND I BEEN LISTENIN 2 TECH 4 OVER TEN YEARS NOW! BEFORE ANGHELLIC WAS EVEN OUT IVE BEEN REPIN TECH SINCE DAY ONE IT IS SO TIGHT TO SEE HIM GETN SO BIG I WILL ALWAYS REP DA BIG O TO KC ALL DAY!

I'm from Casa Grande, Arizona....I've been listening to tech for 4 yearz now...the first song I heard wuz T9X....been stucc ever since.

I'm from the baystate, the one and only MA. I'm living in Milford, MA. I've been a fan since I saw a vid of him performing at the 2005 Gathering of the Juggalos. The songs I remember are 187 on a Hook, Industry is Punks, Sinister Tech, & Psycho Bitch. I went out and bought Anghellic, Absolute Power, & Vintage Tech and I've been hooked since.

aberdeen maryland my nigg..the dudde who first replyed actually lives down the street from me...probly like 3 years and hes the best i first heard everready cuz i was told he was badass and just picked an album and i loved it then i just kept lookin for more and more tech n im always bumpin somethin strange

I'm from Wisconsin Ive been listening to Tech since I was 16. Im 18 right now. I think I heard Gangsta Shap and Midwest Choppers and I went to Best Buy and bought every Tech cd that was available and been Technician ever since.