Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: How Many Of You Think A Collabo With Tech And T.I.P. Would Be Off The Chain?

  1. #1

    How Many Of You Think A Collabo With Tech And T.I.P. Would Be Off The Chain?

    Personally, I'm a huge T.I. fan. alot of his music hits home for me.

  2. #2
    Guest
    Not Me.

    I Would Like To See Tech And Luda.

  3. #3
    tech and luda better match .. ti is just way to conceded always talking bout how great and good lookin he is... some people like that and nothin wrong with confidence


    T.I.P & KANYE WEST maybe

  4. #4
    Senior Member LTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    i aint feelin tech and t.i......tech and luda yes

  5. #5
    Guest
    LOL...Good Match....2 VERY Self-Centered People.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nthe air
    tech and luda better match .. ti is just way to conceded always talking bout how great and good lookin he is... some people like that and nothin wrong with confidence




    T.I.P & KANYE WEST maybe

  6. #6
    Senior Member b-rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    Luda aint that good to me. He blew Tech off like a bitch.

  7. #7
    what about Tech and Chamillionaire? i think that would be sick

  8. #8
    agree

    a tech , twista, chamillionaire ..song whoa thatd be fire



    Quote Originally Posted by T9X KILLER
    what about Tech and Chamillionaire? i think that would be sick

  9. #9
    exactly they all can flow

    Quote Originally Posted by Nthe air
    agree

    a tech , twista, chamillionaire ..song whoa thatd be fire



    Quote Originally Posted by T9X KILLER
    what about Tech and Chamillionaire? i think that would be sick

  10. #10
    it would be cool if someone could mix a good cham verse on midwest choppers even though he's not from midwest so what .. would be amazing collab or if they did something original would be better

    Quote Originally Posted by T9X KILLER
    exactly they all can flow
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthe air
    agree

    a tech , twista, chamillionaire ..song whoa thatd be fire



    Quote Originally Posted by T9X KILLER
    what about Tech and Chamillionaire? i think that would be sick

Similar Threads

  1. who would u like to see tech do a collabo with
    By DamianDmitriUrton in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 05:39 PM
  2. WORLDWIDE CHOPPERS OFF THE CHAIN!!!
    By kenai in forum Rumors
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 11:09 PM
  3. tech n9ne chain
    By ArthurG in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 04:43 AM
  4. Best Tech N9ne Collabo + Favorite Tech N9ne collabo
    By SeanKiely in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 04:04 AM
  5. slo town concert was off the chain!!!!
    By BbOy BiAs in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 04:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •