Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW song with Tech N9ne interview at beggining

NEW song with Tech N9ne interview at beggining

Here it is yall!! my newest song "They Hurt Me" listen and download it for FREE @http://www.mediafire.com/?o9ag0dgbzxiqkhi please show love .. this song is my real life and how i really feel everyday.. take a little time to listen..

lemme know what yall think.

that was tight. the interview fit with the story of the song as did the beat, and you also told the story good. it takes a lot of courage to put your shit out there to be judged by everyone. keep pushing through all the hate bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TNC 9ER

Hey thank u so much bro. i appreciate u taking the time to listen and show some love, it means more then u know. Thank u so much.

Quote Originally Posted by KwAttRO

that was tight. the interview fit with the story of the song as did the beat, and you also told the story good. it takes a lot of courage to put your shit out there to be judged by everyone. keep pushing through all the hate bro.

mann its really good. its got a mayday feel to it..especially the hook. keep pushin for your shit to get out! just like tech said..

and if you keep going at it, you will be in the right place at the right time and someone official is gonna hear it and be like..damn this dude is dope. gotta HAVE FAITH MY MAN!

damn man... To have words like that be said about my song just makes me emotional.. not to sound like a bitch or anything, but music is my life, and the fact that u took the time to listen and can really feel what i put out and whats in my heart just makes me so grateful and so thankful. thank u so much for showing love, for real!! THANK U!

Quote Originally Posted by RedNose003

mann its really good. its got a mayday feel to it..especially the hook. keep pushin for your shit to get out! just like tech said..

and if you keep going at it, you will be in the right place at the right time and someone official is gonna hear it and be like..damn this dude is dope. gotta HAVE FAITH MY MAN!

yea brother dont give up

damn man... To have words like that be said about my song just makes me emotional.. not to sound like a bitch or anything, but music is my life, and the fact that u took the time to listen and can really feel what i put out and whats in my heart just makes me so grateful and so thankful. thank u so much for showing love, for real!! THANK U!

Thanks again man.

yea brother dont give up

If u want u can also check my other music @ www.reverbnation.com/Niner

If u want u can also check my other garbage @ www.reverbnation.com/WhoGivesAFuck