Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Custom Dickies

  1. #1
    Senior Member TayFont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    540

    Custom Dickies

    Yo anyone know where or if you can get those dope ass strange music Dickie shirts and pants?

  2. #2
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    I used to press my dickies with stay-flo

  3. #3
    They are special made

  4. #4
    Senior Member TayFont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    540
    Damn, they should sell them they are dope as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    They are special made

  5. #5
    u could have them made.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    Damn, they should sell them they are dope as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    They are special made

  6. #6
    Senior Member TayFont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    540
    really? I mean im sure its possible but how can you get the strange music logo put on with out rights too it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    u could have them made.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    Damn, they should sell them they are dope as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    They are special made

  7. #7
    That popped into my mind. right after I posted it lol. maybe don't use the logo

    Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    really? I mean im sure its possible but how can you get the strange music logo put on with out rights too it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    u could have them made.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    Damn, they should sell them they are dope as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    They are special made

  8. #8
    Senior Member TayFont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    540
    hahaha no worries I guess they got to have some gear that the fans cant get

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    That popped into my mind. right after I posted it lol. maybe don't use the logo


    Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    really? I mean im sure its possible but how can you get the strange music logo put on with out rights too it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    u could have them made.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    Damn, they should sell them they are dope as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    They are special made

  9. #9
    hopefully eventually they will get enough requests for them they'll make em

    Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    hahaha no worries I guess they got to have some gear that the fans cant get

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    That popped into my mind. right after I posted it lol. maybe don't use the logo

    Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    really? I mean im sure its possible but how can you get the strange music logo put on with out rights too it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    u could have them made.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    Damn, they should sell them they are dope as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    They are special made

  10. #10
    strange noize tour 2008 i bought a black dickies shirt with the strange music logo on the back and pretty much same as the pic u posted just black dickies...and if i remember right tech webstore has or had the red dickie shorts...though the thing they really needa sell is more strange jewlery especially charms

Similar Threads

  1. Looking For Strange Music Work Shirt's/Dickies (BIG SIZES)
    By Jesse Armes in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 05:32 PM
  2. Added to my Strange Dickies...
    By Techn9cian4life in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 10:16 PM
  3. Does anyone have strange music dickies shorts or pants?
    By Dank116 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 08:55 PM
  4. Red Strange Music Dickies for sale
    By NickClark in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 04:37 PM
  5. I used to press my Dickies with Staflo ....
    By Celeon in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 04:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •