Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CHICO,CA SHOW LAST NIGHT....

CHICO,CA SHOW LAST NIGHT....

So Im from Santa Cruz, Ca and I kept hearing about how good the Chico fans are and how crazy the show gets up there, so I decided make the drive up there to see the show last night. I couldn't have been more disappointed in the fans, not only was the show not sold out but they didn't even open up the 21 and up area because they didnt sell even half the building worth of tickets....Then to top it off almost everyone seemed to be 16 years old with no alcohol tolerance who decided to talk shit to everyone including the acts!! This one group of punks started yelling at MURS while he was trying to thank the crowd and strange music for letting him come on tour with them. It was a complete Joke and I feel embarrassed for all true technicans out their...if you were one of the few at the concert who was chill im sorry for grouping you together but fuck....get it together chico

PS I also feel bad for TECH cuz he had to put up with the bull shit and the new fans who didnt know any of his old songs....oh well I cant wait for the SANTA CRUZ show on thursday! We will show em how a good crowd gets down!!

damn what the feggity... they trippin man..they need to chill..when u payin for a show to go to u shouldnt act like that.. its only gonna ruien it for the rest..

Thats what im sayin bro, it was just disappointing ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    damn what the feggity... they trippin man..they need to chill..when u payin for a show to go to u shouldnt act like that.. its only gonna ruien it for the rest..

i was there. i did notice a lot of young kids, which was wayyyy different than when he came in october. i still thought the show was sick and i was one of the few who sang along when he started singing mitch bade and other old songs. that kid who disrespected Murs was a douchbag, but it was funny when everyone started singing nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye. but i still had a ton of fun at the show

i will tell u this.. in kc if that happens that nigga will get his ass beat..because when ppl pay for something they dont like to get it ruien like that..

Yeah did you notice that like 10 people knew the words to mitch bade? I was blown away.....and that was funny when everyone chanted good by and shit....I also want to say I thought the show its self was awesome.....just bummed out by the crowd thats all...good too hear their was atleast one true technican their, im sure you saw me their dude I had a kansas city royals jersey and my face panted up I was right in the front....

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    i was there. i did notice a lot of young kids, which was wayyyy different than when he came in october. i still thought the show was sick and i was one of the few who sang along when he started singing mitch bade and other old songs. that kid who disrespected Murs was a douchbag, but it was funny when everyone started singing nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye. but i still had a ton of fun at the show

i was on the right with some real ass tech fans my man so i dunno where you were, i looked around and saw the real ass tech people knowing the old shit. Tech killed it like he always does in Chico. Sorry you didnt have a great time but just grab some sky vodka like tech said, fat free baby

haha I was in the front right dude red hair face panted......No pasta, skky vodka haha

Quote Originally Posted by If Flow Was a Felony
    i was on the right with some real ass tech fans my man so i dunno where you were, i looked around and saw the real ass tech people knowing the old shit. Tech killed it like he always does in Chico. Sorry you didnt have a great time but just grab some sky vodka like tech said, fat free baby

i musta been beind you dude, i was giggin my ass off. You like when he busted out 2k? o yea murs killed it too

Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    haha I was in the front right dude red hair face panted......No pasta, skky vodka haha
    Quote Originally Posted by If Flow Was a Felony

Dude the show fucking ruled im glad he did some of his older shit like Sinister Tech, and shit and when he was like I love my fans because they have been here since.....and dropped T9X and shit hahaha I love you very much!