Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HOW MANY OF YOU NIGGAS HATE THAT FATASS NIGGA RATED R? WELL THE TIME HAS COME TO EXPOSE THIS FAT FUCK

HOW MANY OF YOU NIGGAS HATE THAT FATASS NIGGA RATED R? WELL THE TIME HAS COME TO EXPOSE THIS FAT FUCK

http://www.myspace.com/ratedrruinedyourlife

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/profile/RatedR

ROFL

<p ="text-align: left;"><width="251" height="366"/>[/p]

FATASS NIGGA

<p ="text-align: left;"><width="600" height="450"/>[/p]

ENUFF SAID

<p ="text-align: left;"><width="600" height="450"/>[/p]

<p ="text-align: left;"><width="395" height="595"/>[/p]

lol!!!!....yeah he's pretty much talked shit 2 everybody, and pissed off everybody!!!......now he's got a profile as chucky manson...lol...muthafuckas a fruit loop, idk why hes talks shit about all, even tech, then cant wait 2 jump on this site?...lol..top flight security!
    he should just leave and not wait 4 his ban that he said the admin was gonna do 2marrow!

I was just bout to write to the CHARLES MANSON dude about what a faggot ass name he's got!

YEA THIS NIGGA CANT HANDLE WHAT I GOT FOR HIM. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. TECH DONT NEED MALL COPS LIKE THIS NIGGA ON HIS SITE

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    lol!!!!....yeah he's pretty much talked shit 2 everybody, and pissed off everybody!!!......now he's got a profile as chucky manson...lol...muthafuckas a fruit loop, idk why hes talks shit about all, even tech, then cant wait 2 jump on this site?...lol..top flight security!
    he should just leave and not wait 4 his ban that he said the admin was gonna do 2marrow!

fuck him let him have it, he asked 4 it, hes a bitch!! with no life!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by aKayRuegawitaTECH9
    I was just bout to write to the CHARLES MANSON dude about what a faggot ass name he's got!

damn homie, you really hate dis white boi

i hate him i hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat an asshole
    ur a fat ass bitch!

he aint callin you a nigger in that way idiot. + you are pretty fat. supposedly you were 19 in dat pic. damn,how big are you now!!!??

NIGGA YOU MAD AS FUCK. YOU BEEN EXPOSED EXCEPT IT FATTY. I CAN SEE YOUR NIPPLES THROUGH THAT WHITE BUTTON UP NIGGA. NO HOMO

Quote Originally Posted by Rated-R
    Oh, and you're not offending me, I don't know what you're trying to prove or point out. and also, I'm not that fat. nor am I a nigger, and I don't know why you're claiming me to be a nigger, since I am not even close to a nigger. It's nice to know I have a fan though. Again, I don't know what you're trying to prove.