Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KOD NO MEANING THREAD REOPENED!

KOD NO MEANING THREAD REOPENED!

no. i am not stupid. i cant believe some random dude on the internet. if i did i wouldve believed that lil wayne and tpain were on sickology and that 2pac was in the carribean or some shit and elvis is workin inna burger king in vegas. SO NO! i am not stupid, you actually kinda r for thinkin we would just believe just cause YOU said he told you. Since theres been other ppl sayin on here when they asked wat it meant that he said he couldnt tell cause its a secret. so why would he tell them something different then you? so no i am not stupid for sayin i want proof

believe what u want. here's an idea get a vip and ask him urself.

heres an idea. my poor ass cant afford that shit. i was lucky to afford the ticket i got

sounds like u'll never know the truth then. Oh yea and I run 2 street teams for Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    heres an idea. my poor ass cant afford that shit. i was lucky to afford the ticket i got

dude for real. idc wat you do. and really i had to save my change for nearly two months to get my ticket for my first tech n9ne concert i wouldve gtten vip if i could afford. just cause you can afford it and you run a couple street teams DONT MEAN ANYTHING! if i came in here sayin tech n9nes going on tour wit icp next summer or some shit like that first thin ppl would say is LINK!! just like they did when i posted the shit bout kutty being on worldwide wicked. and i gave a link. you cant give one. idc who you are. your not tech. your not travis. your chris who has enough money to afford vips and has enough time on his hands to run two street teams while im barely survivn on food stamps. if you had ACTUAL proof. id belive you. but you dont. so i dont and i wont untill you do

is it really that big of a deal what an albums name is going to be? would you not listen to it if it was called just k.o.d?

hell ya id still listen to it. i really dont care if it means anything. i just wanted a link just like everyone else does when soemone posts shit like this. i dont see anyone callin anyone else stupid for sayin they wnna link

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    is it really that big of a deal what an albums name is going to be? would you not listen to it if it was called just k.o.d?

not to me. and be prepared for a sick ass show tomorrow.

fuck yeah... do i get any hints of set lists? and I'll try to ask him if he comes out to the merch booth. (they're not doing vip at this show)

the vip thing listed sacramento. I'm just gunna say he does 3 new songs

fuck yeah... do i get any hints of set lists? and I'll try to ask him if he comes out to the merch booth. (they're not doing vip at this show)