Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BAR SCENE

BAR SCENE

Hey everyone... I was just at the local bar and had the DJ rockin tech nina for about an hour... i asked him if he knew who he was and he said no, so i went to my truck grapped the new sickology and let him rock it for a while. after two songs he was hooked. he ripped it to his computer and i told him the songs that he could play that would get a response... i suggest you do the same.........

lol always gotta be first huh? eh, rip em up.

I don't think you understand what i meant by 'local'... i'm from a real small town and last night at the bar there was maybe 15-20 people max... I've been meaning to ask him if he had any tech for a while now so last night i said fuck it and asked... he said it was a slow night so he was down to play anything... i told him to start at In The Air then went to Sorry N Shit after that he just started it from the beginning. he skipped past the ones with a skit in the start of the track so i guessed it was about an hour of tech n9ne. so fuck you rated-r for belittling the facts, suck a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated-R
    Ok, so, your DJ was 'rocking' Tech N9ne for about an hour, and he didn't know who he was? Stop pulling peoples legs, If you calculated the total amount of singles from Tech N9ne that DJ's would even consider playing, it wouldn't equal to even an hour. I think you're just shooting the shit to try and act all big and cool cause you found someone who played Tech N9ne (and didn't know who he was). Lordy lordy you're a douche. Jackass.

P.S. Run to the administrator!!!

Rated R is being bad again

u just commited a big no-no!! never let anyone rip, or burn shit of tech's, if he wanted it, sell him ur's then take the money 2 cop another. dont pay no attention 2 this rated retarded cat, he's a fuck up in life and wants eveyone 2 know it, jus ignore his bitch ass!!

yah i figured that out this morning after i sobered up. it was a long shot to get him to play it but when i heard he liked it i just left the cd with him while i drank and played pool. after it was done playin he said 'yah i just ripped it to the computer'... so it wasnt like i said yeah, rip it, take it, steal it... ya know. he just did it. but while it was going down i was just excited for people to hear tech n9ne. it was me and my buddy who knew what was playin on the speakers and everyone else was like 'what is this?, this is nice... etc.' so i was just enjoying that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    u just commited a big no-no!! never let anyone rip, or burn shit of tech's, if he wanted it, sell him ur's then take the money 2 cop another. dont pay no attention 2 this rated retarded cat, he's a fuck up in life and wants eveyone 2 know it, jus ignore his bitch ass!!

oh i see, no prob. atleast u got sumones else turned on 2 tech
    Quote Originally Posted by travis
    yah i figured that out this morning after i sobered up. it was a long shot to get him to play it but when i heard he liked it i just left the cd with him while i drank and played pool. after it was done playin he said 'yah i just ripped it to the computer'... so it wasnt like i said yeah, rip it, take it, steal it... ya know. he just did it. but while it was going down i was just excited for people to hear tech n9ne. it was me and my buddy who knew what was playin on the speakers and everyone else was like 'what is this?, this is nice... etc.' so i was just enjoying that fact.

Thats cool I never heard any DJ's from where Im from play Tech but they got a new jukebox in my boys uncles bar and they got Absoulute Power on there and I bump I'm a Playa all the time.

nice. yah i was pretty shocked when he said he would play whatever. it mighta been a once in a lifetime thing but atleast it happened. it made my night that much better. if i can turn one person onto tech its a good thing, i know the music sells itself you just gotta get people to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Thats cool I never heard any DJ's from where Im from play Tech but they got a new jukebox in my boys uncles bar and they got Absoulute Power on there and I bump I'm a Playa all the time.

So your telling me that instead of letting him rip it and in future play it to an audience of potentially hundreds or thousands of people that havet heard of Tech before, he should have said fuck you?

did u read my response?? u dip shit, i didt understand wut happin, then said cool,,so fuck u like i owe u a fuckin explanation, and yea he should of said u like it?? go buy it, and if he liked it as much as he said he would be at best buy when the fuckin store opened, so now all his friend prolly will burn and rip it, ur talkin 100's of album sales lost!
    Quote Originally Posted by jake921660
    So your telling me that instead of letting him rip it and in future play it to an audience of potentially hundreds or thousands of people that havet heard of Tech before, he should have said fuck you?