Thread: nnutthouze

nnutthouze

does anybody have any of techs old school nnutthouze tracks? cause ive heard alot about it like i know tha 6688846993 thing and i heard about it on t9x but ive never heard any of there songs. it would be greatly appricitated if someone could hook me up

Or look for 'I Can Get Grim' on YouTube.

You sir are not telling the truth. I have spoken to Icy Roc about these songs several times, he could have made plenty of dough off of these songs, to sell them to someone for 300 bucks. So i did a little investigating, and other than the songs that have been released by Icy Roc via myspace, he has the others in safe keeping. The money is not a motivator for him, from his own mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated-R
    ***serious post****
    There's a few ways of getting them...A) go to youtube, look for icyroc, he has the nnutthowze tracks, i paid 300 for the stupid thing, but i aint leaking out nothing, and ofcourse im gonna get some 'ahh hes shit talking' believe what u will. ask icyroc and make a deal with him.

or..go on ebay, look around here and there, and im sure ull find the actual cd

alright thanks ya'll. if anybody else got some tracks or info or anything for me let me know