Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RICKY HATTON GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

RICKY HATTON GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    who else saw that shit 2nd round with 1 second left i thought dude was dead at first

lol motherfcuker was gettin school'd in the 1st round knocked down twice and then the last second knockout on the 2nd Hatton looked like he was really fucked up man

OH SHIII I MISSED IT! i was gonna go watch it @ my homies but i fukin 4got!!!!

i didnt think it was going to end that quick that was a fuckin bar fight knockout did u see how far pachio cocked back his left that shit was crazy

Hahahahhaah that fool got lock jaw the 2nd round omg!!!!

Pacquiao is a beast for sure is the best pound for pound of boxing Mayweather got nothing the two good ppl that he fought just got their asses handed by Pacquiao no doubt his way better then Mayweather <;---- his a joke search his fighters no big names his hype but Pacquiao the real deal

Pacquiao is the greatest

yeah id want to see a mayweather/pachio fight or a mayweather/cotto fight or a marquez/cotto fight thats the ish i want to see

yeah he got laid smooth out, wasnt even a close fight at all, and ill tell u this, i hope manny duz the samething 2 mayweather's cocky bitch ass, i hate cocky fuck's, and id luv 2 see him eat the canvis!...fuck pretty boy floyd, i hope he lose's bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not sure if i want mayweather to get beat all the other top contenders arent from the states and i would like the title to stay right here at home but thats just me though

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    yeah he got laid smooth out, wasnt even a close fight at all, and ill tell u this, i hope manny duz the samething 2 mayweather's cocky bitch ass, i hate cocky fuck's, and id luv 2 see him eat the canvis!...fuck pretty boy floyd, i hope he lose's bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!