Thread: Heistin my Jeep

Heistin my Jeep

I'm callin out for help in findin my fuckin Jeep that whent missing in Pullman, WA thurs or Fri..

1) Don't steal someones mode of transportation
    2) If you do decide to (don't do it to someone u don't know cuz it creates enemies!)
    3) To the person who heisted my Jeep:
    Enjoy the sick ass Tech mix I was bumpin in my ride while it lasts cuz i'ma ganna come knockin on your front door when I find out who you bitch asses are!!!!!

Description:
    Black 2003 Jeep Grand Cheeroke w/ Kansas plates, Kansas university plate in front.
    Back window stickers: K2-snowboarding, Burton, BassPro Member, & Portland Blazzers.
    Blacked out windows.

Contact me w/ any

Adam (913) 515-1246

dang man this is messed up...idk why ppl gotta just randomly jack cars..

If i see it in IL ill hit you up

first tech concert I went in kck I had just bought my truck and after the concert like every vehicle on the way ( back to my truck ) had its windows broke out but I got lucky and nothin was done to mine

Thanks to the ones closest to my heart(my hommies and true friends who i will truly miss chillin w/ after this week in Pullman) my car was found. No damages, it was returned w/ everything and thanks to my born & raised hommie from KC, Jon, I was able to avoid getting the damn popo's involved. Thanks to everyone else for the support and concern. ~Strange Music 4 Live!
    Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler! Fuck the Nay-Sayers, cuz they don't mean a Thang! -For all the Shotaz and hommies from the show-me...

*props to my man, Kutty Cal - that untouchable u keep comin w/, a true Chief, and contributor to the Strange Dynasty