Thread: Support Real Music

Support Real Music

Yeah, I'm about to cop three cd's of sickology 101 for me and a couple buddies. I downloaded it a couple weeks before it was even out, but you cheap bastards that can't help support should be shot.

You should be shot, I went to go buy it today and it was sold out because punks like you keep buying multiple copies....

...lol...I see this same thread too much.

and who the fuck are u??....lol..everybodys bought much shit from tec, merch, cd's u name it, u prot up on tech!..lol
    get the fuck outta here.........oh and sounds like ur buddies are the cheap one's..lol..if u gotta cop 4 them!

Jokes, I am only buying it for my buddies because it is there birthdays. So STFU. Also, I know too many bitches that have never bought a cd in there life, this thead was more directed to them.

cool, i understand, i no them types 2, always burn me a copy?...anybody else's shit ya i will, but i never burn them tech's shit, make them go buy it......

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    Jokes, I am only buying it for my buddies because it is there birthdays. So STFU. Also, I know too many bitches that have never bought a cd in there life, this thead was more directed to them.

no shit, this pisses me off, i can't buy cds cuz idiots come in sayin "Ima suupourt my music" buy multiple copies and give them to ppl who don't know tech, ppl who are too lazy to pick them up themselves, and so on while ppl like us who drive/walk our own asses up to the store to pick up a CD find an empty shelve and walk out hearing someone w/ their system turned way up wearin a lil wayne T-shirt listening to sickology 101 for the first time while I still have $20 in my wallet....

stop buying mutliple copies! Its retarted anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    You should be shot, I went to go buy it today and it was sold out because punks like you keep buying multiple copies....

...lol...I see this same thread too much.