Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech's KC concet. JUNE 13th

Tech's KC concet. JUNE 13th

Hot 103 Jamz presents Big Summer Jam 2

featuring Soulja Boy, Tech N9ne, Rick Ross, Murs, Hurricane Chris, Piles, Young LA., and Block Life

Check out Cap Federals website.

http://sandstoneamp.com/events/single/big-summer-jam-2/<p ="text-align: left;"><width="210" height="220"/>[/p]

Looks hella tite but I don't like soulja boy up on there but rick ross is hella tite tho can't wait til june 13th bro tech goin rock it the show goin b hella dope I'm goin try and go b wearin all red dickies wit a red nose haha

dude thats fkin awesome.. if i had the money i would fly down from portland just to see the show

I heard from a friend that went 2 a tech concert somewhere in bonner springs sayin that t.i. was doin a concert and that the fans where boin him off stage and throwin shit at him and he said fuck u guys and kc I'm never comin back here

i already got my 5 tickets lol im goiin!!!

haha, that never happened cause i was there last year. But that hoe keisha Cole made a big deal about tech going last at that concert and that why he made the song Blown Away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    I heard from a friend that went 2 a tech concert somewhere in bonner springs sayin that t.i. was doin a concert and that the fans where boin him off stage and throwin shit at him and he said fuck u guys and kc I'm never comin back here

to the guy that said that t.i. said he wouldnt come back.. no he didnt say that.. unless it was an interview after..no one was booin him..unless it was a group of haters..and i was close as hell to the stage so yea..wow see.. i was there he said that he tired of when he gets locked up muthafuckas wanna talk shit.. meanin 50 cent,shawty low and more..then when he out its not no talk like that. he was mad they wait till he gets locked up to talk. and then everyone wanted to talk on him... he also checked a dude in the crowd for throwin something he was like "nigga ima tell u like this i aint ur muthafuckin homeboy nigga keep throwin shit and u'll get ur head taken off ur shoulders playin wit me patna..i aint on no games nigga..matter of fact next nigga throw something i got 50,000 on his head...now play that shit.." and when he was talkin it wasnt about kc at all.. tell ur friend lay off the weed and beer.. next time.. the most he said was GIVE IT UP FOR TECH N9NE..lol

Idk how long this wuz tho I guess the last time t.I. Wuz in kc I heard bout this like last year tho so I don't kno

How much da tickets rd

Damn dude hella hussed me lol I shouldn't of fuckin bleived him he hella dum lol