Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: buy tech stuff

buy tech stuff

if tech n9ne is a favorite of yours at least buy a couple cd's or something i know most of you probably have tech cd's and shit but just if you got some extra cash go to target or wal mart and buy the new sickology 101 or fuckin my friend told me they have a n9ne shirt at hot topic

i also wanted to say that if you like tech n9ne dont ever move to texas because all anybody listens to here is fuckin z ro and 3rd degree and shit thats not even good for real

yes sir!!!..lol..everybody here owns more tech shit then u have ever seen..lol
    go buy tech's cd at wal-mart...lmao!!!...ur a fool, they edit every fuckin cd there..lol..u buy cd's at wal-mart??
    and ur sale's pitch is trash, nobody's gonna rush 2 do shit cuz jordan diaz said so...lol..
    ur preaching 2 the chior here.
    lol.."go buy a tech cd"....lol!!!
    and they listen 2 alot of shit in texas,and they cant control wut u listen 2!! and fuck that z-ro's dope, one of my fave's
    "not even good 4real"...lol..z-ro's way nice!

damn i checked to see if they had a tech shirt on hottopic.com, they dont, but they are selling sickology 101

alright my nigga can you not be a hater, i mean are you even a real tech fan cause all of his music is about the mother fucking struggles he has with haters so idk this was just a quick little throw something out there topic to see what people would say i didnt like you coming at me all don mega and shit but on the real thanks for the input and hope you can understand that the only reason i said anything about z-ro is because everybody and their fuckin grandma listens to him and i dont like his of rap its just not for me

also what i really cant shake is the fact that people can down someone else before they even know shit about them, okay i was at school this one day i was on the computer minding my own business and i was watching a tech video, some asshole comes up and is like who the fuck is tech n9ne he looks like a wanna be and i wanted to stick him in the face, you know shit like that i dont understand how you can see something not even give it a chance and its instant fuckin hate idk just sayin my nigga im a hardcore fan of the n9ne and i just wanted to remind people that he only makes music if he makes money feel me

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    yes sir!!!..lol..everybody here owns more tech shit then u have ever seen..lol
    go buy tech's cd at wal-mart...lmao!!!...ur a fool, they edit every fuckin cd there..lol..u buy cd's at wal-mart??

and ur sale's pitch is trash, nobody's gonna rush 2 do shit cuz jordan diaz said so...lol..

ur preaching 2 the chior here.

lol.."go buy a tech cd"....lol!!!

and they listen 2 alot of shit in texas,and they cant control wut u listen 2!! and fuck that z-ro's dope, one of my fave's

"not even good 4real"...lol..z-ro's way nice!

aww they dnt have the shirt well thats a god damn shame but at least i can tell my punk rock friends to go to hot topic and buy the new collabos thanks for the info tho, i appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by tech29ne
    damn i checked to see if they had a tech shirt on hottopic.com, they dont, but they are selling sickology 101

Im from Texas we have real good lyricists down here. Z-Ro goes hard too just like Trae, UGK, Chamillionaire and many more.

dog i live in texas...we listen to everything. Tech is #1 for me but dude its not just them

yea i live in texas too...i dont listen to BS. i listen to Tech, Wu-Tang clan, n immortal technique. so stop hatin on ALL ppl from tx.

dude, dont buy it from hot topic anyway, u can get all kinds of tech shit at strangemusicinc.com. some sick shirts for real.

im not fuckin hating on texas god damnit i fuckin live in san antonio texas

im saying that seriously most texas rappers suck, not underground texas rap but radio sucks huge dick

i stick with hip hop that actually has lyrics and they dont just say the same shit over and over

Quote Originally Posted by lucas
    dude, dont buy it from hot topic anyway, u can get all kinds of tech shit at strangemusicinc.com. some sick shirts for real.