Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's a REAL TECH FAN

Who's a REAL TECH FAN

Ok... well i dont kno if anyones done this in a forum cuz i dont read em all and im not gonna check cuz thats too many.

anyways i was in Best Buy and i was just lookin at tech n9ne sickology cd and i saw two black guys next to me and they were lookin at other rappers. and i was thinkin i could prolly get them to buy tech. so i playd tech n9ne sickology through my ipod for them nd they like it so they both bought tech n9nes cd.

so what i want all the tech fans to do is at least get one person to buy tech n9ne's cd. if you could.

man half the people I know at first really didn't like tech, but that poppy type shit made em fall in love. it sucks but. fuck it. tech needs his money.

right...fuck it doe. i like all his shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShot024
    man half the people I know at first really didn't like tech, but that poppy type shit made em fall in love. it sucks but. fuck it. tech needs his money.

I had about 18 friends that loved lil wayne!! i showed them 1 Tech song from every Tech album (xcept from the worst) and they fell in love! They all bought Sickology 101 when it came out

thats sick. im sure if anyone heard one song from tech the'd fall in love haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    I had about 18 friends that loved lil wayne!! i showed them 1 Tech song from every Tech album (xcept from the worst) and they fell in love! They all bought Sickology 101 when it came out

Thats a conquest I'm up for! Report back in a week.

the title for this thread is BS,but i try to open peoples eyes and ears everyday.i remember when i had my first job all i did was talk about tech and one of the dudes i talked w/ was like "girl whats so great about this tech dude?" i asked him if he wanted a cd of some of his songs and he said yea,gave it to him,dun really know if he ever listened to it 'cause we barely worked together.imma guess not,but hey at least i can say one more person has heard of him so yea.

I got like 20 people at once in my English 10 . We had a project for poem verses, we had to chose 2 songs and show the where the poem verses were, play the song at the same time too. So they saw the lyrics and heard Come Gangsta and Constently Dirty. I won them over. They were like those songs are deep.

i got 3 of my friends to get it

damn my nigga thats whats up i bought sickology and i burned 1 copy and now im gonna let people at school borrow it and see what they tell me but at least those dudes at the store weren't haters and shit so thats cool