Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell me ALL your thoughts on the song "Slave"

Tell me ALL your thoughts on the song "Slave"

Krizz, Kutt, n the Killer Nina? how can a song be bad, plus they all murdered it and used s I've never heard from any of them, AND tell me you love how "cha" is part of the fuckin beautiful flow that is Tecca's

I love how Kali songs a bbit in KKutti's verse

Damnit, swypo, meant sings

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Worthington
    I love how Kali songs a bbit in KKutti's verse

look up swyping if that's why you ask. I'm 20. full time job
    , my own apartment, kids lifes well set for now
    , quit tryin to pick fights, I'm just trying to talk about Tech,
    Fucks sake man

Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

what are you like 15?

germ x u come off is miserable bitch more everyday

Germ, Tech's fuckin incredible, his nick name is
    Tecca Nina, and he's a fuckin Killer

swyping is not why i asked.

I do apologize because i just saw you were the OP of "so my 19 month old son says "abu Dhabi" , "aha", "Cha", "Grr" daily." I really thought you were a kid, i wasn't trying to "pick fights".

How are you going to get mad at me dude? Look at your thread you replied to yourself 2 times. You called Tech "Tecca" and "The Killer Nina" Read this phrase and tell me that looks like a 20 year old man wrote this "AND tell me you love how "cha" is part of the fuckin beautiful flow that is Tecca's" Or your other discussion about not having any technician friends except your sister.

So i apologize for questioning your age but i seriously thought you were a kid with a little crush on Tech N9ne that's all.

also i appreciate the details you added about having an apartment and a full time job. those are great things to have aren't they?

Fucks sake man

what are you like 15?

Oh also, I was never mad, go ahead n underline where it seemed I was 'mad'... better yet, don't cause I wasn't. can we please discuss Slave

Germ, Tech's fuckin incredible, his nick name is Tecca Nina, and he's a fuckin Killer

I do apologize because i just saw you were the OP of "so my 19 month old son says "abu Dhabi" , "aha", "Cha", "Grr" daily." I really thought you were a kid, i wasn't trying to "pick fights".

How are you going to get mad at me dude? Look at your thread you replied to yourself 2 times. You called Tech "Tecca" and "The Killer Nina" Read this phrase and tell me that looks like a 20 year old man wrote this "AND tell me you love how "cha" is part of the fuckin beautiful flow that is Tecca's" Or your other discussion about not having any technician friends except your sister.

So i apologize for questioning your age but i seriously thought you were a kid with a little crush on Tech N9ne that's all.

also i appreciate the details you added about having an apartment and a full time job. those are great things to have aren't they?

Fucks sake man

what are you like 15?

WOAH, did you not know Tecca Nina is hisnickname? he often
    wrecks arenas.. most of em chicks mayne

Oh also, I was never mad, go ahead n underline where it seemed I was 'mad'... better yet, don't cause I wasn't. can we please discuss Slave

Germ, Tech's fuckin incredible, his nick name is Tecca Nina, and he's a fuckin Killer

Fucks sake man

what are you like 15?

apartment and full time job are nice
    , But Marshall is the fucking world

Fucks sake man

what are you like 15?

lol.......