Thread: congrats to tech n9ne Forbes list

congrats to tech n9ne Forbes list

tech n9ne 7.9 mill inside top 20 for hip hop artists yearly income. only independent artist on list n by far best musician.

Not the only independent on the list. Macklemore tied for 14th with $9 million.

I don't think techs gonna be able to say hes the number 1 independent rapper soon. Even though I do feel techs musically the best .

u right man nice catch. n I do like a lot of macklemores stuff to. iono if we b able to call mac independent for to much longer. they both deserve to b above nickie n Wayne n most of the artists on that list tho

Yeah man and still working hard and hungry like he is BROKE. Most importantly he still is HUMBLE,anddoesnt talk about his money in every song, gotta admire that. N9NE is the COLDEST..

To be honest i think if tech was white he would be the king of hiphop by now...say whatever you want...the world is racist...but tech is too "white" for the black community (assuming his behaviour and his look from back in the day is not considered "black" enough....people on worldstarhiphop wrote that they bet tech wishes he would be white...smh) and he is too "black" for the white community, although most of his fans are white. tech still has to put much more work into it! but yeah this is another milestone for him...so congrats!

Agreed Tech Deserves to be in the Forbes List.

@haha you can't really think that lmao

Quote Originally Posted by haha lolol

To be honest i think if tech was white he would be the king of hiphop by now...say whatever you want...the world is racist...but tech is too "white" for the black community (assuming his behaviour and his look from back in the day is not considered "black" enough....people on worldstarhiphop wrote that they bet tech wishes he would be white...smh) and he is too "black" for the white community, although most of his fans are white. tech still has to put much more work into it! but yeah this is another milestone for him...so congrats!

tech is the best rapper of all time