Thread: HAHAAH SIK

HAHAAH SIK

techs 11 on itunes overall. and three on hi[ hop/rap. only asher roth and rick ross are ahead. everyone should go buy that shit again and get him at number one haha

Thats awesome!!! I remember back a few years ago Bout Ta Bubble was in the top 100 most downloaded songs, around like 30 or something. Tech is comin up, I think Sickology will bring him to the tipping point, and KOD will seal the deal. Tech is gonna be bigger than Wayne when he hits the radio.

hell ya dude. im glad i didnt download the leak. the preorder was worth the wait for sure

Asher Roth is garbage how the hell is he ahead of tech just shows the poor taste people have for music glad to see tech high up there though

he dropped from 7 to 10 to 11? maaaaan...cant wait 4 the billboard 100 though...thats what really counts

yup that is wat really counts. but wit itunes to have an album in the top 10 says something since ppl can just go through and get wat songs they like you knw. but ya asher roth has like one good song maybe two. and rick ross as far as i knw is just another industry bitch. hopefully tech gets up there. i can see tech debutin sickology at number five on the billboard. wat yall think?

idk that high, mabey wen KOD drops. sickology will probably get to 10...but if its higher its be hella tight