Thread: This might be me just being really...really high, but

This might be me just being really...really high, but

I'm listenin to like I died and I think it would be awesome if Tech made a video for this song. I can almost see it.

Yeah, your high

I ain't even high no more...well for the minute, but I still think it'd be awesome. it could be like 3 little movies brought together wit the chorus.

Or Blacken The Sun!!! I was thinkin of some shit for the music video like where Tech walks the sun starts to turn black and the place darkens. Everything he touches crumbles and shit. Everybody is just runnin for the lives and Tech is just standing there like Sorry N Shit. I know its fucked up but its been something Ive been thinkin of when I listen to the song.

i can see alot of random stuff happenin if they used a green screen!! like him trippin over the black cat lol

hell yeah. they could have a van slidin and then show a quick flash of white and then have an accident scene whit cops and ambulances. then have him in iraq duckin bullets and have it pull away lookin at a sand dune wit and explosion behind it. then just have him in the hood and shit actin out the lyrics in the third verse. have some funny type of car accident wit that hatchback where he goes flyin in the air. that fuckin hook is so catchy. I was disappointed to find out it wasn't on sickology, but whatever. it fits KOD.

lol yeah there I go bein high again.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShot024
    hell yeah. they could have a van slidin and then show a quick flash of white and then have an accident scene whit cops and ambulances. then have him in iraq duckin bullets and have it pull away lookin at a sand dune wit and explosion behind it. then just have him in the hood and shit actin out the lyrics in the third verse. have some funny type of car accident wit that hatchback where he goes flyin in the air. that fuckin hook is so catchy. I was disappointed to find out it wasn't on sickology, but whatever. it fits KOD.

lol yeah there I go bein high again.

it could be like that xzibit video where he walkin around and stuff happenin the one that dipset copied lol

It would make for a great video.

i like that idea, they would be re-enacting the van that flipped like in the everready intro
    that'd be cool

man we juggalos and technicians, probably should have a video for all the shit we listen to. Our music is so creative you can picture nearly every song.