Thread: A little over 24 hours in. What do you think?

A little over 24 hours in. What do you think?

OK people it's been a little over 24 hours and the new tech collabos is out and burning in the minds of technicians all over the world. It is time for you to add your comments on the the first impressions of the CD. I think it is just what it is. A really good compilation. We have the chance to hear our favorite MC rip some more tracks and bring with him some new talent as well as some older cats.

Not a down at the artist on MLK because that CD was so dope I still have it in rotation, but I think this CD had some more content to the artist and they seemed more hungry. The one that shined for me the most on his verse was Craig Smith. I think that was on of the tightest verses spit under tech's verses.

I feel this is going to lead up to something bigger from the strange fam. It feels like they are gearing up for the next tech CD. It was more like they wanted to give you a taste of the new direction they are heading in. My favorites are "Blown Away, Red nose, In the Air," but the over all CD was dope and can't wait for the show. I have to say that Krazy Bones verse was bananas too. lol

let everyone know what your first 24 hours was like... see you at the show

maybe ppl should just look back and comment in the hundreds of open threads about sickology already made around the time of the leak

I've been listenin sickology since the 27th...I love it more and more I hear it. I agree with everything your saying...I definaltly think that it is leading up to something big from the strange fam...ever since killer...it show'd a different side of tech...somehow I knew it wuz guna be lil sumthing like that....those are my favz also.

Everytime I listen to it it makez me more and more excited to go to the show!

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaLTB
    maybe ppl should just look back and comment in the hundreds of open threads about sickology already made around the time of the leak

its fuckin sick
    love every song
    party and bullshit, sorry and shit, blown away, dysfunctional are some of my favs

Yah we know but, itz juz sooo boring juz tellin people hey this is already posted....mite az well give in cuz itz ALWAYZ gunna happen...

Leaks are Ok for the fans that just want to hear it right away. but I hope everyone goes out and BUYS the new Cd. And those that did so are the ones that I was refering too. it used to be a big event to have to wait for your favorite artists Cd to drop. do people still feel that way or do you wait to download?

still listenin too it.. still gettin goose bumps

man deff what ihtoiugh it was i got mine a day early..i gotta say blown away far away dysfunctional rednose..omg!!! MWChoppaz 2!!! yo they ripped that shit!! cnt waiut 4 K.O.D

Shit the best song i think are dysfunction, far away,blown away all hard as hell