Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best tech concert you've ever been to + story

The best tech concert you've ever been to + story

My personal fav concert would have to be the last strictly strange it might of been the X or maybe the weed but the way they all came out was crazy dope. Plus during skatts and snugs set this crazy black dude in a hoody lookin like he was bout to shoot up the place came right next to me fired up a blunt. And we started to put that shit in rotation it was a bomb night

all of them. but you definately have to try crowd surfing to im a playa

From what I hear, I had a very good time at the last Strictly Strange show!!! Haha...dont really remember it much! The VIP part was sick though! Amazing time!

Yea I used to crowd surf all the time and then stage dive all the time it was bomb but now aday maybe cause tech is more famous they don't let any buddy do shit

haha. 'ever been to one of my shows? yeah it might be crazy, in the BAY AREA fish got a little too hyphy baby.'

Quote Originally Posted by Fish916
    From what I hear, I had a very good time at the last Strictly Strange show!!! Haha...dont really remember it much! The VIP part was sick though! Amazing time!

Haha...I learned it from you Mac!!! And yes...I did get a bit too hyphy...My bad

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    haha. 'ever been to one of my shows? yeah it might be crazy, in the BAY AREA fish got a little too hyphy baby.'

its okay. thats why i love you. remember when you got mad at me for tellin' krizz to sing the sexorcist to you? haha

we should have made some lou water on that trip.

I think if I had consumed anymore alcohol on that trip I may have died!

its okay. thats why i love you. remember when you got mad at me for tellin' krizz to sing the sexorcist to you? haha

we should have made some lou water on that trip.

haha HA HA HA HA HYPHY!!
    Absolute Power tour was my favorite, not as many people at the show you could get away with a hell of alot more and tech was a straight maniac!! Red spiked hair and all....it probably helped that I was thizzed out of my mind, but hey thats every tech concert!

'cause in the bay we go hyphy, stupid dumb and hyphy!

Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    haha HA HA HA HA HYPHY!!
    Absolute Power tour was my favorite, not as many people at the show you could get away with a hell of alot more and tech was a straight maniac!! Red spiked hair and all....it probably helped that I was thizzed out of my mind, but hey thats every tech concert!