Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: The best tech concert you've ever been to + story

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8

    The best tech concert you've ever been to + story

    My personal fav concert would have to be the last strictly strange it might of been the X or maybe the weed but the way they all came out was crazy dope. Plus during skatts and snugs set this crazy black dude in a hoody lookin like he was bout to shoot up the place came right next to me fired up a blunt. And we started to put that shit in rotation it was a bomb night

  2. #2
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    all of them. but you definately have to try crowd surfing to im a playa

  3. #3
    From what I hear, I had a very good time at the last Strictly Strange show!!! Haha...dont really remember it much! The VIP part was sick though! Amazing time!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8
    Yea I used to crowd surf all the time and then stage dive all the time it was bomb but now aday maybe cause tech is more famous they don't let any buddy do shit

  5. #5
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    haha. 'ever been to one of my shows? yeah it might be crazy, in the BAY AREA fish got a little too hyphy baby.'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish916
    From what I hear, I had a very good time at the last Strictly Strange show!!! Haha...dont really remember it much! The VIP part was sick though! Amazing time!

  6. #6
    Haha...I learned it from you Mac!!! And yes...I did get a bit too hyphy...My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    haha. 'ever been to one of my shows? yeah it might be crazy, in the BAY AREA fish got a little too hyphy baby.'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish916
    From what I hear, I had a very good time at the last Strictly Strange show!!! Haha...dont really remember it much! The VIP part was sick though! Amazing time!

  7. #7
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    its okay. thats why i love you. remember when you got mad at me for tellin' krizz to sing the sexorcist to you? haha

    we should have made some lou water on that trip.

  8. #8
    I think if I had consumed anymore alcohol on that trip I may have died!

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    its okay. thats why i love you. remember when you got mad at me for tellin' krizz to sing the sexorcist to you? haha

    we should have made some lou water on that trip.

  9. #9
    Senior Member TayFont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    540
    haha HA HA HA HA HYPHY!!
    Absolute Power tour was my favorite, not as many people at the show you could get away with a hell of alot more and tech was a straight maniac!! Red spiked hair and all....it probably helped that I was thizzed out of my mind, but hey thats every tech concert!

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    haha. 'ever been to one of my shows? yeah it might be crazy, in the BAY AREA fish got a little too hyphy baby.'


    Quote Originally Posted by Fish916
    From what I hear, I had a very good time at the last Strictly Strange show!!! Haha...dont really remember it much! The VIP part was sick though! Amazing time!

  10. #10
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    'cause in the bay we go hyphy, stupid dumb and hyphy!

    Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    haha HA HA HA HA HYPHY!!
    Absolute Power tour was my favorite, not as many people at the show you could get away with a hell of alot more and tech was a straight maniac!! Red spiked hair and all....it probably helped that I was thizzed out of my mind, but hey thats every tech concert!

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    haha. 'ever been to one of my shows? yeah it might be crazy, in the BAY AREA fish got a little too hyphy baby.'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish916
    From what I hear, I had a very good time at the last Strictly Strange show!!! Haha...dont really remember it much! The VIP part was sick though! Amazing time!

Similar Threads

  1. Post your crazy a** tech n9ne concert story's here! Also my concert story!
    By 2-strange for the main! in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:50 AM
  2. Rap / Story Tribute to Tech
    By therealdjweaz - Weslee Nicholson in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 05:25 AM
  3. The story behind Tech's "Cha"
    By T94LIFE in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 10:14 PM
  4. Tech Just Posted This Blog Of My Story...
    By xZ1mM3r in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 06:52 PM
  5. Tech N9ne "My Story" Interview on FOX 4 News
    By DifferentM1nd in forum Videos
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 08:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •