Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: does tech still got it

does tech still got it

let me first say ilove tech and strange but what yall think about sickology 101 ........me i dont like it i think he rushed this album and the beats aint strange ....it just dont have the strange feel although there are a few sick tracks

Agreed. I dont think he has really focused on an album since Everready before that everything was perfect

I felt like it was rushed at first too...but then I listened to it over and over and realized how amazing it really was.
    He did so many things in each song, its just ridiculous.

He defiantly changes from each album, but the biggest change came when Killer came out.

I would take the Anghellic/Absolute Power Tech days over Killer, but Sickology is insane! He's always changing and I love it.

yea i agree with stephen d it didnt sound real good to me either at first but hen you listen to it in depth and actually listen to the words it sounds great. personay i think hes trying to go mainstream maybe thats why hes changing his from the anghellic days. just a possibility.

The sound is different but he still has it. I mean his verse on In The Air is completley insane. But K.O.D. will prolly be the cd that he has that same feel as Anghellic and Absolute Power.

Yes, we have to wait for KOD to come out before we can say Tech has changed or not. KOD is pure Tech N9ne, and I have no doubt it will be on par with everready, anghellic, killer, etc. I would expect songs similar to Red Nose to be on KOD. A little darker, a little slower.. but still sicc as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    The sound is different but he still has it. I mean his verse on In The Air is completley insane. But K.O.D. will prolly be the cd that he has that same feel as Anghellic and Absolute Power.

these Sickology verses have really grown on me

1:08 he gets passionate

yea bro i feel u on this...i was expecting WAY more from Sickology....its a sick ass CD dont get me wrong i been slappin this shit hella hard.
    its one of those that grows on u.
    but uh....yeah. if KOD isnt the darkness i think its gunna be thats it for Tech. as much as i love Techs music n what he does....hes gotta bring back that sinister shit.
    but KOD is cracked up to be some dark shit cuz he said in an interview that "Red Nose, REALLY lets u know what KOD is gunna sound like"

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan

i give sick. 101 a 6.5 out of 10.. Sounds like he's trying to appeal to the masses.

man hes still got it. his lyrics are insaine in this CD. Every song on the CD is a hit. you can put this Cd in and let it play out. But i agree K.O.D. is gonna be sick.