Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne old time sakes translated 4 Nokaoi

Tech N9ne old time sakes translated 4 Nokaoi

this is how you represent strange music and Tech N9ne....... steal eminems fans haaa go 5 star that shizzit!!! cause these shady fans will know it's a spoof if they see the one star when they search the vid.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YGF1Ww1C7M

I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wahts good lovebuckets hehehehe

i did to !

Quote Originally Posted by nokaoi
    fuck yourself

But 4 real borthers n sistas get on there and rate comment convince get through some heads on there lot of us like eminem too so why can't eminem fans like tech also. I know there could be a better choice songs but w/e just get on there rawl em up let em know who the rap king is i know this video will attract alot of eminem fans so i really hope the video does it's job and gets tech some more sales and recognition..... I know there's still lots of people that never heard tech yet cause i got another on the wagon last week.

Get over it

u a douchebag man u said u just heard of tech the first time today man i knew u was a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Pound4Sound
    But 4 real borthers n sistas get on there and rate comment convince get through some heads on there lot of us like eminem too so why can't eminem fans like tech also. I know there could be a better choice songs but w/e just get on there rawl em up let em know who the rap king is i know this video will attract alot of eminem fans so i really hope the video does it's job and gets tech some more sales and recognition..... I know there's still lots of people that never heard tech yet cause i got another on the wagon last week.

did you actually even listen or watch to the video ??????????????????????????????? try that out first and if you have half a brain you will realize what im trying to do!

u a douchebag man u said u just heard of tech the first time today man i knew u was a bitch
    u come here promoting eminem fuck that mainstream pedophile talkin bout jerkin off to hannah montana i bet he sniff little girl panty too

Quote Originally Posted by Pound4Sound

Youre a fucking retard

get over the fact u a lyin ass ho who comes in promotin em on tech site or the fact you call tech a black BOY what u want me to get over?

yo fuck eminem!!!!!!!!!