Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: I am new just heard of tech N9ne today

  1. #1

    I am new just heard of tech N9ne today

    All i have to say is that this Technine is one hell of a genius anyone know the best place to search for his music other then youtube.? I just went out today and bought two of his cd's this new Sickology 101 cd and One called Everready something??? so anyone know of any good sites to DL some featured music i have no problem buying his cd's but i want so much more? I thought emeinem and Wayne were runnin shit how the hell did i never hear of this guy ....InfuckinSane!!!!

  2. #2
    Pick up his album Anghellic. It's his hardest album IMO.

  3. #3
    go to the best site out there. I know my shit.

    http://thebattkave.ning.com/

  4. #4
    yeah get anghellic, and Abosolute power.

  5. #5
    Thanks so much that site looks cool as hell do you know of any artist's that feature technine?

    Quote Originally Posted by King Battman
    go to the best site out there. I know my shit.
    http://thebattkave.ning.com/

  6. #6
    get Killer, MLK,and you have what I think is his best album Everready

  7. #7
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    Get anghellic, absolute power, killer, and tech n9ne callabos: MLK

  8. #8
    Thanks greedy G im poundin this song Riotmaker right now it is off the chain. Now i know why lil wayne wanted to copy tecnine with his new rock project comin later on!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by greedyhitman
    get Killer, MLK,and you have what I think is his best album Everready

  9. #9
    yea, thats my song, but the album is fire from top to bottom, also if you like these cds, you might want to get Techs boy Krizz Kaliko's album vitiligo, more fire

    Quote Originally Posted by Pound4Sound
    Thanks greedy G im poundin this song Riotmaker right now it is off the chain. Now i know why lil wayne wanted to copy tecnine with his new rock project comin later on!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by greedyhitman
    get Killer, MLK,and you have what I think is his best album Everready

  10. #10
    Troll?

Similar Threads

  1. Today was a huge accomplishment for Tech N9ne
    By Tyler Turner in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 07:20 PM
  2. Tech N9ne gives new info during SM live UStream today
    By AlexM in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 11:35 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 07:43 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 10:49 PM
  5. today on the radio i heard tech and they were...
    By Patrick *Missouri Tech Squad* in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 05:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •