Thread: red nose

red nose

this song, which by the way i also mean this album is the shit no body can top tech n9ne he is god's child and satans angel

Everready > Anghellic > Absolute Power > Calm Before the Storm > Killer > Misery Loves Kompany > The Worst > Celcius > Sickology 101.

(Not including Vintage Tech)

Hafta say Sickology is his worst album.
    Every song seems to complain about he's not main stream, he's using Kanyes voice shit in a couple songs, and it sounds like it's just warming up for Kabosh, with 50% of the songs using guitar/drums.

im not arguing with you at all on dat, but me being from kansas city and boxing under neath the 12th street bridge and knowing about everything and everywhere aaron talks about i luv and agree with, and i actually like the rocky part of the album cause i honestly like the rough and rowdy part of tech, but again i repeat im not arguing with you cause i have heard him spit better,but also keep in mind this is his collabos album which supports other artist that he spits with maybe k.o.d. his on "tech n9ne" album in october will be like his old stuff who knows i just luv is lyrics and his attitude as a rapper who doesnt give a fuck about nobody record sales, mainstream nothing jst spittin, i think most would agree with me...

far away dnt complain...dysfunctional dont.....srry n shit dont....party and bullshit dont....poh me anutha dont....ghetto love dont....midwest choppers2 dont.....creepin dont.....we kixin it dont.....sickology 101 dont.....and the rest. hes not complainin dude. hes tellin them to get the fuck over themselves and give respect where its deserved to HIM not mitch bades like cole and all that. techs used voice shit before. and he uses it RIGHT. he uses it the RIGHT way. for reall dude sickology yes couldve been better wit guests. but this shit is btter then killer and mlk and celcius

Quote Originally Posted by xXGhost CXx
    Everready > Anghellic > Absolute Power > Calm Before the Storm > Killer > Misery Loves Kompany > The Worst > Celcius > Sickology 101.

Every song seems to complain about he's not main stream, he's using Kanyes voice shit in a couple songs, and it sounds like it's just warming up for Kabosh, with 50% of the songs using guitar/drums.

Well i think that ALL of techs cds are fuckn badass. Tech is just so fucking badass. Everything he does is. Just let him do his thing. He is the sickest rapper out there right now. Nobody can top tech's music. NOBODY!!!!

fuckin great post

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    far away dnt complain...dysfunctional dont.....srry n shit dont....party and bullshit dont....poh me anutha dont....ghetto love dont....midwest choppers2 dont.....creepin dont.....we kixin it dont.....sickology 101 dont.....and the rest. hes not complainin dude. hes tellin them to get the fuck over themselves and give respect where its deserved to HIM not mitch bades like cole and all that. techs used voice shit before. and he uses it RIGHT. he uses it the RIGHT way. for reall dude sickology yes couldve been better wit guests. but this shit is btter then killer and mlk and celcius

Quote Originally Posted by xXGhost CXx

Yeah every album is tite that he done. This album gotta b on the top wit anghellic, mlk, and vintage.